Melbourne Football

Home Derby - SAT 17th December 7:50PM

seamolyons

4 hours ago, strider said:

welcome
we have a few rules here and some people you should know.

1: there are no rules (except when you get banned)

2: @cadeteĀ is the resident sex machine/essay-ist and general sick cunt (contact him if there's any poon that needs slaying/if you need a wingman). also goes by "det", "the cad" or "red scooter hooter"

3: @kingofheartsĀ is det's arch nemesis -- it is unclear why. Only one shall emerge as the alpha

4: @TeslaĀ is the resident mogul. it is unclear how he goes on random trips across the world. it is apparent he bets for a living

5: @Baka1Ā does steroids, claims natty

6: @malloyĀ is usually gonna be the first person to argue that you are wrong. he will also be the first to argue that he is right

7: @Tony999Ā next

8: @bt50Ā is literally a fucking car

9: @tombyĀ and @HackettĀ are probably dating

10: @jw1739Ā will be the first mod to ban you for anything remotely right wing

11: @BeardedHeartĀ is like big foot. we all know he's alive but nobody really sees him on the forum

12: @n i k oĀ and @thisphantomfortressĀ and @KSK_47Ā are ok, don't think anyone has wished death on them yet

the rest of us are pretty nice guys and (some) girls. i'll be in active, say hi i'll grab you a beer! nobody has found me yet, I have a scorpion tattoo on my neck and a half-sleeve.Ā 

Cheers!

Bravo!!!!Ā :clap:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, strider said:

welcome

2: @cadeteĀ is the resident sex machine/essay-ist and general sick cunt (contact him if there's any poon that needs slaying/if you need a wingman). also goes by "det", "the cad" or "red scooter hooter"

3: @kingofheartsĀ is det's arch nemesis -- it is unclear why. Only one shall emerge as the alpha

4: @TeslaĀ is the resident mogul. it is unclear how he goes on random trips across the world. it is apparent he bets for a living

6: @malloyĀ is usually gonna be the first person to argue that you are wrong. he will also be the first to argue that he is right

11: @BeardedHeartĀ is like big foot. we all know he's alive but nobody really sees him on the forum

12: @n i k oĀ and @thisphantomfortressĀ and @KSK_47Ā are ok, don't think anyone has wished death on them yet

the rest of us are pretty nice guys and (some) girls. i'll be in active, say hi i'll grab you a beer! nobody has found me yet, I have a scorpion tattoo on my neck and a half-sleeve.Ā 

Cheers!

Your finest work to date.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, strider said:

welcome

Cheers!

Lol made my day!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, strider said:

welcome

Cheers!

Very good Strider. Your only worthwhile post to date. I would have banned you for it, except that I'm now proud of being "mentioned in despatches."

• Like 5

9 hours ago, strider said:

welcome

Cheers!

13: @striderĀ loves big black cock

• Like 3

13 hours ago, strider said:

welcome

Cheers!

Fuck this is fantastic :clap::clap::clap:Ā 

(But me and det are actually best friends, we're like Kelso and Dr.cox off scrubs, we have to keep up appearances that we hate each other on the surface but secretly off forum we go for dinners and walks on the beach <3 )Ā 

Edited by kingofhearts
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, strider said:

welcome

Cheers!

Ā 

5 hours ago, Baka1 said:

13: @striderĀ loves big black cock

14. @sheepdogĀ anything he says is all good cause he is the coolest cunt going 'round,

15. @marteaux is our pyrotechnics boss, a very cool dude (just like Billy Zane) since he's willing to take many pyrotechnic instruments fired into a very tight spot for the team

Edited by mattyh001

Not to sure how accurate the Herald sun lineups are but.. I really hate Rose starting at LB,Ā has already had a few brain fades..

and would we risk second gamer Tongyik starting at CB in a derby when I haven't really seen Muscat put a foot wrong this season? Was sceptical about his signing from Wellington but I think he's been solid

Jakobsen out with Soreness.

---------------------------Bouzanis-------------------------

Franjic---------Tongyik----------Rose----------Colazo

---------Brattan-----------Cahill---------Kilkenny-------

-Kamau-----------------Fornaroli-------------------Brandan

Ā 

Pencil in a rare Christmas loss