Melbourne Football

42nd Melbourne Derby 17/12 7.45 pm

Le Hack

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, jw1739 said:

Now shown on club website.
https://melbournecityfc.com.au/fixtures/melbourne-city-fc-v-melbourne-victory-fc-a-league-men-05-04-2023/2febuv7xin4x5rw5h7k2f8idw

Nothing yet about who can attend or arrangements on ticketing etc.

All members can attend. Everyone with a ticket from the last match can attend and will be contacted. Even supporters of the filth can attend. There's more info just been published.

I'm surprised and disappointed that MV "fans" are allowed. What this means is that other than those individuals who have been identified (and we haven't heard much for a while on that now) the rest of them suffer nothing resulting from their misbehaviour in general.

1 hour ago, kingofhearts said:

I just want a refund because I can't make it now

Victory's post said Ticketek will provide information if you can't attend. 

That either means (A) Fuck you, (B) Fuck you or (C) Here are credits but fuck you. 

Edited by haz
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, n i k o said:

Am I wrong or was this a home game and we should get in with our membership passes?

It is shown on the club website as a City home match and therefore anyone with a membership that includes derbies should be able to attend. That would be my position if I wanted to attend.

However, it would be helpful if APL and the club could explicitly make it clear to everyone.

Just another example of how we are treated as fans. It seems as though we are expected to obtain most of our knowledge by osmosis.

1 hour ago, bellydrum said:

No confidence going into this after yesterday. I'd take a draw at this point.

Need to go out hard for the remainder of the first half to try go 2-0 up. If we let victory equalise before we score I will be worried... Huge banana peel this game!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bellydrum said:

No confidence going into this after yesterday. I'd take a draw at this point.

All we have to do is play 5 at the back, 4 in the mid and 1 up front. Ultimate park the bus ball. We just have to hang on for what,  60 minutes? We can do it

20 hours ago, Torn Asunder said:

I see us playing our normal game and if we can score early (no doubt we'll make chances), we'll win no probs

JMac is due

This Silva addition has made a difference to their back line, with two experienced CBs now and a poor history against such players you really want him stand up this game.

If they somehow equalise, it’s game one and season is on the line.

• Like 1

The pressure is 100% on us for this one. 

How we go in this game is the true test as to whether Rado should be our coach.  This includes the result.  I say that as we've had games where we have dominated and not won. and he has been happy with the performance.  Performance to a degree for this one is actually second to the result ... we simply have to win.

49 minutes ago, Torn Asunder said:

The pressure is 100% on us for this one. 

How we go in this game is the true test as to whether Rado should be our coach.  This includes the result.  I say that as we've had games where we have dominated and not won. and he has been happy with the performance.  Performance to a degree for this one is actually second to the result ... we simply have to win.

Now is certainly not a time to be satisfied with performance without a win. 

Edited by n i k o
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

Yes I'm sure he was going to take his son to a game after December that somehow ties in with this event. The timing is remarkable. 

:hoff:

21 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

That article was incredibly dramatic.  I do agree that the game should have been awarded to us. If the tards do happen to get something out of this one it will be a mighty injustice.  I assume their active is still banned?

Edited by Torn Asunder