Melbourne Football

42nd Melbourne Derby 17/12 7.45 pm

Le Hack

17 hours ago, Mr MO said:

($20m plus on this keep up app is a joke btw).

What does that mean?

I can't go, been a shit year for me overall tbh. 

I understand the reasons behind the finals stuff, it's the nature of the announcement and explanation that puts a big downer on things, it lacked integrity and honesty.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moops said:

What does that mean?

I can't go, been a shit year for me overall tbh. 

I understand the reasons behind the finals stuff, it's the nature of the announcement and explanation that puts a big downer on things, it lacked integrity and honesty.

I was referring to the amount they’ve spend the keep up app.

Strange Jamieson is left out, being our captain and Bos being culpable for two goals last week, especially the first, I'm surprised.

1 minute ago, Mr MO said:

I was referring to the amount they’ve spend the keep up app.

I didn't know, $20M for that?

That's crazy!

2 minutes ago, Cityamatic said:

Had to be them didn’t it. Absolute scumbags, one of the dickheads threw a metal bucket at our goalkeepers head.

All the support there has been for football fans in this country after the last week just gone thanks to some of that pack of navy blue morons

Who brings a bucket to a game?

Net damaged by a flare. Camera man injured by flare. Still no word on Glover.  Looked like a fair whack to the head. Cameras caught it, and the victory thug who did it, who needs to be sent to prison  Decision on game still being made.

Victory should lose points for this and be forced to play to no fans for the next 5 home games

1 minute ago, Torn Asunder said:

Net damaged by a flare. Camera man injured by flare. Still no word on Glover.  Looked like a fair whack to the head. Cameras caught it, and the victory thug who did it, who needs to be sent to prison  Decision on game still being made.

Victory should lose points for this and be forced to play to no fans for the next 5 home games

Not enough punishment. There have been numerous previous incidents, even at women's matches. Throw them out.

Mind you, with the heat generated by APL's stupid decision, Victory's track record, and Melbourne being the probably the most likely to suffer from the decision, the security didn't look sufficient to me.