Melbourne Football

Brandan vs Brattan - Who is the greatest legend in Melbourne City history?

Tesla

13 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

Brattan looks like he's just polished off a giant tofu steak and a soy late in a tiny little cafe in Brunswick Street and is just using the match to kill time before he meets up with his experimental jazz band for their nightly practise. Too cool for school.

His previous haircut looked like he was a low level drug dealer who was also gaining traction as an internet rapper named Lil Brat.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

We're overwhelmed with cult players.  Have we already forgotten the legend that is Bruno?

Someone needs to Photoshop all our 'cult / god' players into the Last Supper. That would become my new wallpaper :up:

• Like 5

10 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

Brattan looks like he's just polished off a giant tofu steak and a soy late in a tiny little cafe in Brunswick Street and is just using the match to kill time before he meets up with his experimental jazz band for their nightly practise. Too cool for school.

Brandan looks like he hasn't slept in four days and has been dropping pills in the back of his mate's AU Falcon before doing a mainy through Footscray and heading to the game.

I love them both, but gotta be Brattan for me. Just seems like such a baller

Out of likes.

2 hours ago, bt50 said:

Mauk wasn't so much for leaving, but more for the way he conducted himself when he came back.

Garcia on the other hand tried to hold the club to ransom. Cunt.

Can you believe that back then we were outraged we lost average players like Garcia to other clubs? Man, how far we have come with recruitment...

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, mcsoccer225 said:

hey lads sorry been away for a while but i am making the last supper one now who do u want on it??

brattan. behich. germano. engelaar. mifsud. koren. mooy. fornaroli. brandan. williams. kisnorbo.

Edited by jeffplz