Melbourne Football

Yoshi

jeffplz

1 hour ago, KSK_47 said:

Where is this kid from? Support your local club you glory hunting turd

Fkn exactly right. 

Think why the hell you following football in the first place then pick a team you can see weekly that's close to you. 

Find a connection ffs 

We are inevitably going to pick up a few fair weather glory hunters now we are flavour of the month.  I'm just hoping most of the people we attract put down deep enough roots that they stick with us through the bad seasons.  It's weird for me, as I've never supported a popular or successful club before, and suddenly the little red and white also rans I chose have morphed into leviathan... 

Edited by fensaddler

...as part of this advertising campaign, they have a poll about what team people go for.....

http://www.a-league.com.au/youve-gotta-have-a-team/vote

Currently the Mariners are winning by alot (with over 30% of the votes), with Wellington coming second with less than half as many votes; we're currently 3rd last with just over 5% of the vote.....

26 minutes ago, ecguymer said:

...as part of this advertising campaign, they have a poll about what team people go for.....

http://www.a-league.com.au/youve-gotta-have-a-team/vote

Currently the Mariners are winning by alot (with over 30% of the votes), with Wellington coming second with less than half as many votes; we're currently 3rd last with just over 5% of the vote.....

Yeah ALeague Memes got people to vote for the Mariners as a joke