Melbourne Football

Valon “He Who Must Not Be Named”

Baka1

11 hours ago, n i k o said:

How this guy was dropped i don't know. Florin has done zero since returning back. Just some poss poor decisions for the sake of what seems 'giving everyone a go.'

Florin off the bench has been good - took three corners that ended up being three goals, last week scored a goal. I was thinking whether Florin had 90 minutes on him and the answer is no, or at least not yet.

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, NuggetsMcGreggor said:

How does this guy manage to look like he’s on his wrong side no matter where he gets the ball? 

It’s the poor shooting I’m more surprised about.

He does have tendency to make it look like he’s working really hard, players who play like often are the positions you’ve mentioned.

Edited by Mr MO

11 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

It’s the poor shooting I’m more surprised about.

He does have tendency to make it look like he’s working really hard, players who play like often are the positions you’ve mentioned.

He needs to stand up in these games.

Big disappointment in my book. Shows two of the cardinal sins of football. Much of his running is actually sideways and towards the player he ultimately plays the ball to. The second is that he can't shoot. You only have to look at his scoring record over the past 5 years to see that.

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Confirmed as returning to Reims, club website 9 Jun 2023.

But as always sometimes loan players return to their clubs for pre-season only for the coach to make the cut prior to season start, resulting that some will be loaned out again.

Promising but start but not a huge miss. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...