Melbourne Football

Talking City Fan Channel

Embee

Join us live tonight via Twitch and Youtube as we provide a game companion for the clash against the Central Coast! This will be a light-hearted and still probably less biased commentary that what you will get from Fox Sports.
Join us from 5:15pm this evening.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After some teething issues last night we now appear to have the stream sorted for today's all-important W-League Grand Final!!
Join us live from 3:15pm as we look to bring the W-League trophy home.

The final installment of Beyond Football is here and Matt speaks with a true club legend in Patrick Kisnorbo. We talk about everything from Kappa kits to coaching the W-League to a championship. Patty is honest and speaks about his experiences.
This is the final episode of Beyond Football for the 2019/2020 season.
Subscribe here
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, eric forman said:
The final installment of Beyond Football is here and Matt speaks with a true club legend in Patrick Kisnorbo. We talk about everything from Kappa kits to coaching the W-League to a championship. Patty is honest and speaks about his experiences.
This is the final episode of Beyond Football for the 2019/2020 season.
Subscribe here

Make sure you don't miss this episode @Mork

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Talking City crew @Embee @eric forman

You guys got any mail on which players are getting contract extensions? We have a few coming off, and for whatever reason the club doesn’t like to post about them until end of season/right before pre season.

I know Rostyn Griffiths indirectly announced he’ll be here next season via The Daily Telegraph, but other than that no real news to speak of.

Edited by IssySG

10 hours ago, IssySG said:

Talking City crew @Embee @eric forman

You guys got any mail on which players are getting contract extensions? We have a few coming off, and for whatever reason the club doesn’t like to post about them until end of season/right before pre season.

I know Rostyn Griffiths indirectly announced he’ll be here next season via The Daily Telegraph, but other than that no real news to speak of.

No insider information on this one unfortunately. I feel like there's probably a number of unannounced deals at our club and throughout the league (like Rostyn's) that have been signed but could be subject to change depending on the effect COVID-19 has on the following season. 

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

New episode is up, interview with Bozza and an accidental massive leak about Sunday 

Available here

www.talkingcity.online

Subscribe here

Spotify 🎧 https://open.spotify.com/show/6XtmZeu522aayn2YtC4IRx

Apple 🍎 podcasts https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/talking-city-podcast/id1162527964

red & white 

New episode up now. We will go into off season mode now with periodic updates and episodes when news comes to light. Please check out our facebook page as we will be having an interview with Patty K next Thursday evening in conjunction with the Cityzens Giving for Recovery podcast. Hope to see you all on the stream next week.a

a link would help

Available here

www.talkingcity.online

Subscribe here

Spotify 🎧  https://open.spotify.com/show/6XtmZeu522aayn2YtC4IRx

Apple 🍎 podcasts https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/talking-city-podcast/id1162527964

Edited by eric forman
  • Like 5

On 11/09/2020 at 12:36 PM, Shahanga said:

Finally worked my way through that poddy.

Thanks for your show guys, as a fan I really appreciate it.

ps. Get rid of the vegan lasagne guy.

would love to express my gratitude too.

thanks guys for all your efforts, both on the SEN show and the Thursday night no holds barred show.

having an offseason (even if it is shorter than usual) and thereby no show for a while in a way is a offside, but can certainly appreciate that you guys might want / need a break.

don't know about anyone else, but i know for me getting regular shows has helped a shit ton over lockdown.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, mattyh001 said:

would love to express my gratitude too.

thanks guys for all your efforts, both on the SEN show and the Thursday night no holds barred show.

having an offseason (even if it is shorter than usual) and thereby no show for a while in a way is a offside, but can certainly appreciate that you guys might want / need a break.

don't know about anyone else, but i know for me getting regular shows has helped a shit ton over lockdown.

Awww who's chopping onions in here. Thanks we all appreciate it and love bringing it to the people. As an aside we appreciate your memes 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 03/12/2020 at 11:21 AM, haz said:

We better be getting some AFTV levels of memes.

Better IMO.

Also doing a livestream with two young players this evening on Facebook! We will be playing some Warzone and chatting with them about football, their time and the club, moves that didnt eventuate and whatever else the viewers ask. Live at 7pm!

• Thanks 1