Melbourne Football

Talking City Fan Channel

Embee

Was good, enjoyed it :up: . Don't mean to be critical right off the bat but with time it will get better with the chemistry between hosts, sort of were talking over each other a bit and not know when the other was finishing but only time together will fix that. (sorry I have a bit of history in radio so I always get urges to give feedback like that haha)

4 hours ago, Dylan said:

Was good, enjoyed it :up: . Don't mean to be critical right off the bat but with time it will get better with the chemistry between hosts, sort of were talking over each other a bit and not know when the other was finishing but only time together will fix that. (sorry I have a bit of history in radio so I always get urges to give feedback like that haha)

Hi mate,

We're learning as we go along, but i'm pretty confident in saying that this weeks episode sounded pretty good when we playing it back after finishing the show.

Will only get better once we find our feet and start possibly adding new segments and so forth.

8 hours ago, morphine said:

Good luck guys. Tried really hard with Bleeding Hearts podcast to get it up and running, but just couldn't devote enough time to it or get club buy-in. I think we need a good podcast. 

Mate it was a quality pod and its a shame we couldn't get to do more then that 1st show, but with the help of Outside90, they have pretty much taken away the stress of the recording and editing side of things which is fantastic.Makes it so much easier to have more commitment to just setting up the show structure and making the show itself.

Edited by [LIBBA]
  • Like 3