Melbourne Football

FFA Cup Semi-Final 25th October 7.30 pm AAMI Park: Melbourne Derby

hakz7

27 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Given all teams are on the Eastern seaboard, imo they'll draw the Final host out of the hat. FFA tho so who knows.

Given that the final was in Melbourne last year, I'd think Sydney is lock for the final (can't see Canberra getting up).

That said if we make it thru and get drawn at home (particularly if against Canberra) then who knows

As per the crowd for an AAMI Park Derby, I'd think we should at least get the usual spot southern end given we at least get allocation for other cup games / FFA would want some active bays each end. That said, I can see the tards being a pack of mutts and dicking us on this.

can't see us getting the entire given the way ticket tek, ticket master, FFA, etc fuck up most things.

13 minutes ago, mattyh001 said:

Given that the final was in Melbourne last year, I'd think Sydney is lock for the final (can't see Canberra getting up).

That said if we make it thru and get drawn at home (particularly if against Canberra) then who knows

As per the crowd for an AAMI Park Derby, I'd think we should at least get the usual spot southern end given we at least get allocation for other cup games / FFA would want some active bays each end. That said, I can see the tards being a pack of mutts and dicking us on this.

can't see us getting the entire given the way ticket tek, ticket master, FFA, etc fuck up most things.

IIRC the only reason FFA have dictated where the last two finals have been is because Perth have been in them, which completely fucks it for everyone from a TV point of view if they play it over there. IMO they will let fate decide this time and simply which ever name gets drawn out first will host, unless its Canberra in which case they'll get to host it being a non A-League team.

For the derby I'm pretty confident that the Mongs wont even get a say in it. Will likely be split 50-50. At very least we'll get the South End and then it will be up to FFA to decide how they split up the reserved seating. Victory might get a bit more there based on pure weight of numbers.

Edited by bt50

2 hours ago, MattN said:

4 games in Melbourne in 13 days, surely a record? For us

It's great that we don't have to travel anywhere for these 3 matches in 1 week. It will give us the best chance for good results. 

I think our squad has a lot more depth than last year which will help. I'm keen to see if Tongyik, Arzani, and Clarke get a run, and how they go in a competitive a-league match.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattyh001 said:

Haven't seen a seating plan yet, am assuming that it'll be available when booking seats tomorrow 

I can't access one on Ticketek yet.
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=FFACUPSF16&v=MRS&p=EMVC2016913
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/FFACUPSF16/venues/MRS/performances/EMVC2016913/tickets

Would've been handy to know whether there's an area set aside for City or not.

only available from 9.00 am

10 hours ago, jw1739 said:

I can't access one on Ticketek yet.
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=FFACUPSF16&v=MRS&p=EMVC2016913
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/FFACUPSF16/venues/MRS/performances/EMVC2016913/tickets

Would've been handy to know whether there's an area set aside for City or not.

12 hours ago, n i k o said:

2 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Yes we have the south end.When you go to purchase the tickets chose the "Best Available" box. Then chose the type of ticket you want. Then click on the map for to select the section you want to be seated in. 

@Niko looks like you beat me to it!!!

South end as usual lads 😁