Melbourne Football

Stay Woke

Jimmy

26 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Ok let's separate the two. I'm completely in agreeance with you there and wish the same to anyone out there. The fact Tesla thought of this prior to the event is the reason he has probably made mention. A ban. Come on. 

Guess you’re right re a ban.

On reflection what I really meant is this was heaps worse than the bans handed out for (what I thought was) trivia in the past. 

Doesnt  mean any of them should have been bans though.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Guess you’re right re a ban.

On reflection what I really meant is this was heaps worse than the bans handed out for (what I thought was) trivia in the past. 

Doesnt  mean any of them should have been bans though.

Most bans have been for repeat offenders, racism or posters I don't like. Tes is currently none of these. 

Bad taste though, absolutely. Not that I haven't said and done a lot worse though 

1 hour ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Most bans have been for repeat offenders, racism or posters I don't like. Tes is currently none of these. 

Bad taste though, absolutely. Not that I haven't said and done a lot worse though 

Had a dream 2 nights ago that you banned me for not posting memes. 

I'm on this forum way too much.....

Edited by haz

19 hours ago, mus-28 said:

Everyone should ride the Unemployed piggy back style. Makes the streets safer. Helps fight the obesity epedemic. Reduces Unemployment.

Plus eliminates the need of shoes. Time people join the feet liberation movement. 

Edited by Jovan

As a new member of the QFFF (Queensland Free Foot Federation) I must agree with the sediments regarding foot prisons. 

I found my new meaning in life up north. I haven't worn shoes or worked a day since moving here. 

Oh and btw, guess who wears shoes... yep George Soros. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this; some are good, some are bad, some are mixed. But, the good ones don’t ever want to organise, the bad instead are the ones that organise, because they lust after power. Powerful consciences don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together. Evil is always defeated, because good is so much stronger. And, we’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics showed it, Maxwell’s physics showed it, all of it, that there is at least twelve dimensions, and now that’s why all the top scientist and billionaires are coming out saying it’s a false hologram, it is artificial. The computers are scanning it and finding tensions points where it is artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe, that’s what they call dark matter. So, we’re like a thought or a dream that’s like a wisp in some computer program, some god’s mind, whatever. They’re proving it all, it’s all coming out.
 Now, there’s like this sub transmission zone below the third dimension that’s just turned over the most horrible things, which is what it resonates to, and it’s trying to get up into the third dimension, that’s just a basic level consciousness to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up to the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there is this big war trying to like, basically destroy humanity, because humanity has free will, and there is a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evils will have to contend, not just good. And the Elites themselves believe they’re racing, using human technology to try to take our best minds, and build some type of breakaway civilization where they’re going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the failed species that is man, which is kind of like a false transmission because they’re thinking what they are as ugly and bad, projecting on to themselves instead of believing, no it’s a human test about building us up, and so, Google set up eighteen, nineteen years ago. I knew about this before it was declassified, I’m just saying I have good sources.
 They want to build a giant artificial system, and Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity with billions of people wired into the internet exchange (holy shit), and so all of our thoughts go into it, and we’re actually building a computer that has real neurons in real time that’s also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball. But the big secret is, once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that can control the future. And so then, it’s the end of consciousness and freewill for individuals as we know, and a true two-point-o, in a very bad way, hive mind consciousness with an A.I jacked into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us, not in some PKD wire head system, where we plug in and give up our consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control  into a larger system. There’s now a human counterstrike taking place to shut this up before it gets fully into place and to block these systems, and to try and have an actual debate about where humanity goes, and cut off the paedophiles and psychic vampires that are controlling this A.I system before humanity is destroyed.
 The paedophiles, at whatever level, they rule the devil, whatever you want to call, this interdimensional thing, which gives them advanced off world technology, the fallen one, that’s out of this world, is giving them advanced knowledge on how to construct these systems that have already been used before on other populations. That’s Satan. Satan became something, that you know, the stupid preacher tells you about, who’s totally controlled or something you read about in the news or TV, but this is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us, rather than the divine free will we are given to build something much better and empowers the species so the species is now making a decision about its entire future. I know from looking at all the data, researching it, studying it, watching the enemy, that’s the big decision that humanity has now got before us.

• Thanks 1

"People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices" - Adam Smith

The current cryptocurrency craze was orchestrated via a meeting between the heads of AMD and Nvidia in Santa Clara, Clarifornia, in late 2016. They realised if they pumped a couple billion into the market each it would generate a massive chain reaction in pricing. Worst case scenario they'd maybe lose a fraction of their investment, best case scenario they'd not only profit on the cryptocurrency but make an even greater profit on the demand for GPUs that would be created.

A year and a bit later, crypto prices are fucked, GPU market is in complete shortage with prices skyrocketing even while AMD and Nvidia increase output, and both companies are laughing all the way to the bank.

Stay woke.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tesla said:

"People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices" - Adam Smith

The current cryptocurrency craze was orchestrated via a meeting between the heads of AMD and Nvidia in Santa Clara, Clarifornia, in late 2016. They realised if they pumped a couple billion into the market each it would generate a massive chain reaction in pricing. Worst case scenario they'd maybe lose a fraction of their investment, best case scenario they'd not only profit on the cryptocurrency but make an even greater profit on the demand for GPUs that would be created.

A year and a bit later, crypto prices are fucked, GPU market is in complete shortage with prices skyrocketing even while AMD and Nvidia increase output, and both companies are laughing all the way to the bank.

Stay woke.

And mostly being bought by criminals.