Melbourne Football

Stay Woke

Jimmy

On 23/09/2016 at 6:41 PM, Jestr said:

Top thread

cfg bought heart and left jvs in charge to experiment on us to see how far they can push us before we submit or are institutionalised 

Hey! This is my tin foil hat theory. But you forgot about the bit were cfg are collecting and selling the data to various governments around the world

Edited by KSK_47
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

Hey! This is my tin foil hat theory. But you forgot about the bit were cfg are collecting and selling the data to various governments around the world

Tin foil hats look best in summer because they sparkle and make you look fabulous.

Their one downside is they reflect the sun so can sometimes attract reverse vampires.

• Like 6

On 9/29/2016 at 5:42 PM, Tesla said:

Lettuce be cereal for a second guys.

Looks like shit is getting real regarding 9/11, Obama's veto got overruled on Saudia Arabia getting sued by victims familys. Will be interesting to see what information comes out of all this.

That the Clinton foundation (The same foundation that is funding Hillary's campaign for president) has been pumped with funds from Saudi Arabia? 

Inb4 CFG rig US Politics and MLS... Patric Viera and co. as next leaders.

1419.png

37 minutes ago, Deviant said:

That the Clinton foundation (The same foundation that is funding Hillary's campaign for president) has been pumped with funds from Saudi Arabia? 

Inb4 CFG rig US Politics and MLS... Patric Viera and co. as next leaders.

1419.png

presjvs.png

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Mainstream media just naming whoever the fuck they want as fake news. Sites like lewrockwell and breitbart are 100% not fake. 

The mainstream media is the worst shit ever, constantly getting shit wrong or my personal favourite just no one seen it coming. 

the thing that Trump said more than anything wasn't build a wall. it was that the media are the most dishonest people in the world. Stay woke fam 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 27/10/2017 at 10:30 AM, thisphantomfortress said:

Legit the wokest shit you'll ever listen to

Inb4 the guitarist of Blink 182 who wrote songs about fucking dogs and grandpas creates the first spaceship by shooting it with "TerraHertz". Move over Elon!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, GreenSeater said:

Would love to see Tom be the man to 'Discover' or 'Uncover' Alien life.... would be a great story to tell the kids about how a guy who sung about fucking dogs made that breakthrough.

17 minutes ago, haz said:

Would love to see Tom be the man to 'Discover' or 'Uncover' Alien life.... would be a great story to tell the kids about how a guy who sung about fucking dogs made that breakthrough.

Except for the part of the article that says "A 2009 Pentagon briefing summary of the program prepared by its director at the time asserted that “what was considered science fiction is now science fact,” and that the United States was incapable of defending itself against some of the technologies discovered."

Edited by GreenSeater

3 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Actually I was just thinking he should cope a ban. Terrible taste.

Glad it’s not any of my family in hospital tonight. Hope all forumites love ones ok.

Ok let's separate the two. I'm completely in agreeance with you there and wish the same to anyone out there. The fact Tesla thought of this prior to the event is the reason he has probably made mention. A ban. Come on.