Melbourne Football

Strider Presents - Victory derby v1

Hughesie27

16 minutes ago, Lesny23 said:

Hello,

I come from Eastern Europe I am a fanatic one of the oldest teams in the region. I am currently in Melbourne and I will wrote relations with the coming derby match to the largest monthly magazine about the fans in my country. I am seeking to contact someone works actively in fan groups City. Please contact which serious people with whom I will be able to talk and exchange experiences on topics fanatics.

Sounds like an Albanian accent. 

Hey Berisha, you are going to get owned by Jakobsen on Saturday, no point turning up princess.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lesny23 said:

Hello,

I come from Eastern Europe I am a fanatic one of the oldest teams in the region. I am currently in Melbourne and I will wrote relations with the coming derby match to the largest monthly magazine about the fans in my country. I am seeking to contact someone works actively in fan groups City. Please contact which serious people with whom I will be able to talk and exchange experiences on topics fanatics.

yep, you can message me any time. i used to punch victory fanatics every day until i got locked up while bombin.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Lesny23 said:

Hello,

I only understood this post after I read it aloud using a Borat accent.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bt50 said:

When seats are out theres more capacity =bums on seats = more $$$$

Of course the ffa is more worried about extra $ than fan experience 

49 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Sounds like an Albanian accent. 

Hey Berisha, you are going to get owned by Jakobsen on Saturday, no point turning up princess.

Thats a long journey on a donkey 

6 minutes ago, Chris p said:

Of course the ffa is more worried about extra $ than fan experience 

Thats a long journey on a donkey 

Given Etihad loses about 9,000 seats in a rectangular set up, x $49.80 which is the cheapest ticket available that's at least $448,200 they'd lose. I'd rather the seats out than the FFA hitting up grassroots and junior footballers for the dollars.
FFA are hardly rolling in it...

Edited by bt50

1 hour ago, Lesny23 said:

Hello,

PM @elieanid or @hackett

• Like 4

So, tactics time...

How about?

Bouzanis

Muscat Jaboksen Chapman

Kamau Brattan Kilkenny Colazo Brandan

Cahill

.                    Tuna

And for the Tards...

Thomas
Geria Donachie Baro Georgevski
        Bozanic. Valeri
 Rojas.    FBK.   Austin
            The Albanian

1 hour ago, [LIBBA] said:

I dont get the whole "Etihad is shit so i'm not going" mentality.

Yeah i get that its not great but ffs its our first game in Melbourne and its a Derby.

Go and support your club and stop complaining about how bad the stadium is.

Almost as bad as the people that book a ticket or reserved seat in the active and complain that you're sitting in their seat

THIS!!!

Hate Etihad but still wouldn't miss this for anything. Can't wait to look back at this season and reflect on our win at Etihad and then the win 10 days later in the FFA cup semi final over these hacks

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fredinho69 said:

THIS!!!

Hate Etihad but still wouldn't miss this for anything. Can't wait to look back at this season and reflect on our win at Etihad and then the win 10 days later in the FFA cup semi final over these hacks

I just hate putting money in their pockets as a principle. 

15 hours ago, fensaddler said:

Realised tonight what an awful ground Etihad is for soccer.  No wonder Victory fans are so chippy, having to put up with that vast, soulless bowl every week.  I'll wait for the cup tie and watch the derby on TV, it'll be more fun.

We need ya boy! Imagine the faces on those fat KFC faces when they loose against City. Wouldn't you want to witness that?

2 hours ago, Tony999 said:

We need ya boy! Imagine the faces on those fat KFC faces when they loose against City. Wouldn't you want to witness that?

Well it's good to be wanted, but in my defence, I'd already decided not to do the etihad derby before going last night. It's just that having experienced the etihad it made me feel a bit better about the decision...  And I shall see their poor, disappointed faces when we knock them out of the cup...