Melbourne Football

Tim Cahill

Murfy1

1 minute ago, jw1739 said:

We have one. Budzinski. Plus McCormack if we can find a way for him to stay.

If we need a second striker I'd be behind paying out Budders/finding him another home in Jan (if the club was willing) and moving McCormack to marquee status, even though I'm not super keen on Ross.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Embee said:

If we need a second striker I'd be behind paying out Budders/finding him another home in Jan (if the club was willing) and moving McCormack to marquee status, even though I'm not super keen on Ross.

It looks as though a lot is going to depend on how much we're prepared to pay out and whether other clubs can be found for the discards.

Just spoke to a Greek construction worker. His crew just finished removing all of the framed photos of Timmy in his house and patching all the holes and painting all the walls. He's off to Everton as player/manager and Samaras is coming in as a replacement. At the end of the season CFG are selling up to South Melbourne. Bank it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mus-28 said:

Just spoke to a Greek construction worker. His crew just finished removing all of the framed photos of Timmy in his house and patching all the holes and painting all the walls. He's off to Everton as player/manager and Samaras is coming in as a replacement. At the end of the season CFG are selling up to South Melbourne. Bank it.

What about Iniesta? Can you confirm the status of his visa application?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bt50 said:

What about Iniesta? Can you confirm the status of his visa application?

Peter Dutton has confirmed he'll be sent straight to Manus Island if he ever lands in the country. This country doesn't need someone who's been residing in Catalonia giving people here ideas about seceding

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, haz said:

For what its worth hes just finshed ripping up his Lyard and is currently doing Renos. Is this normal if your're planning on moving soon?

It's quite obvious haz and it will happen like this:

He spends all his money,

Makes a loss on his property by selling it to his brother for 50k,

CFG demands a part repayment of his 1st year wages

Tim declares bankruptcy.

CFG hires Tony Yugoslav and pays him with chicken pizzas...................... Fkn!

Sources say Cahill, in something of an about-face, called a team meeting last week, during Marwood's visit, urging unity and support for Joyce.

From https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2017/11/29/joyce-winner-citys-player-power-drama

I actually saw Tim today doing a weet-bix shoot. It was in a laneway I walk through in the mornings for work. I said hello quickly and asked him if he's staying at city. He replied, "I'm there today".

2 hours ago, bellydrum said:

From https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2017/11/29/joyce-winner-citys-player-power-drama

I actually saw Tim today doing a weet-bix shoot. It was in a laneway I walk through in the mornings for work. I said hello quickly and asked him if he's staying at city. He replied, "I'm there today".

That is definitive proof that he is moving to Melbourne Victory.

Edited by kingofhearts