Melbourne Football

LOL @ EPL bandwagoning fanboys

Tesla

In all fairness my preference of European leagues to watch has always been from an entertainment viewpoint Bundesliga, La Liga, Eredivisie, Serie A, EPL.

Serie A at the top end is some of the best football to watch but the rest of the league holds little interest to me.English football at european level is about to come into darker days for sure. Still think the two Spanish clubs are by far the strongest in the world atm.

lol, as if any of them would go to an inferior league like the EPL. Lecce u20 team could win the EPL ffs.

Wouldn't mind that Cavani chap at Inter. Wouldnt mind any/all of them in fact. But especially that Cavani chap.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 2

For some reason this won't let me quote; just wanting to throw it out there though there's no reason to take the piss out of or act obnoxious toward fellow supporters.

People can get into following any code of sport they like at whatever time for whatever reason they may have. It's their choice. Whether they've been following a sport for 3 years, a year or a decade we're all still the same. Fans for one reason - our love of the game.

I use to think you lads were decent. After the last few weeks of talks with many of you; I'm beginning to think otherwise. Just try be nice eh? Life's to short to think you're elitist on a forum.

lol women

• Like 2

For some reason this won't let me quote; just wanting to throw it out there though there's no reason to take the piss out of or act obnoxious toward fellow supporters.

People can get into following any code of sport they like at whatever time for whatever reason they may have. It's their choice. Whether they've been following a sport for 3 years, a year or a decade we're all still the same. Fans for one reason - our love of the game.

I use to think you lads were decent. After the last few weeks of talks with many of you; I'm beginning to think otherwise. Just try be nice eh? Life's to short to think you're elitist on a forum.

i think you need to realise that most of the shit is just banter and it is what males do....

• Like 1