Melbourne Football

IN or OUT: The Vant Schip Edition

n i k o

IN or OUT  

70 members have voted

1. 1. If JVS is manager are you In or Out for next season?

I was going to upgrade next season, if he stays I won't, I'll likely downgrade to a country season ticket and only bother with the middle of the season games. We all know how the script goes at the beginning and the end of the seasons, I'm not doing a 700km round trip for those games

• Like 1

I will buy membership regardless. However if JVS is still around my apathy towards the team will be pretty high resulting in a reduced attendance. 

And before anyone spouts some shit about supporting the team through thick and thin, I did not miss a single Heart home game and they were some pretty fucking thin years.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Let us have our off season fun! These threads are fun anyway because they give ammo for when the "outs" show up when the wins start rolling in.

Surely no one has ever done that :blink:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, n i k o said:

I'm in as well, except if in the outside chance Bruno doesn't sign on due to JVS being at the helm. Probably won't come out but if it does I'll be very pissed off. 

I'm starting to think that for whatever reason Bruno WANTS JVS to stay... and that's why JVS has not been sacked yet.

Before being OUT or IN I think there are some things we should all do. Don't renew membership till the very last minute. Write a group letter to the board. Start a petition etc etc

Or am I an idiot that the club cares at all about the fans? Couldn't we drum up bad publicity for the club somehow?

I mean JVS is worse than JA for the club because at least JA gave the club no option but to sack him. JVS keeps doing "just enough" to still be around and even get most us confused at times. One more year could easily turn into five more years of mediocrity.

• Like 1