Melbourne Football

Historic First Home Final. vs. Perth. Sun 17 Apr, 5.00 pm, AAMI Park

jw1739

23 minutes ago, Jovan said:

I got some mail a few weeks ago from the club some of the season ticket mship don't have email addresses. (the kids). So I got all the passwords on the one email. 

Just a silly question did you check all the addresses you have?

Yup sure did :)

I setup individual emails because usibg the same email actually caused issues when logging onto the membership site.

I just checked my ticketek account. There's only one ticket on it in the transaction history, even though the receipt they sent on Monday shows 4.

Great, now i need to chase it up with them...

• Like 1

I went to collect my active ticket from outlet at 4pm yesterday as I thought the hold was finished. Apparently the hold still on them even though ticketek website said all tickets held until 12pm Tuesday 12th. Useless bunch 

I don't really know why people worry what the attendance is. It's an FFA-organised match - timing, prices, ticketing arrangements etc. FFA bungles just about everything it touches, and that's a major reason why interest in the league generally has been rather low this season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jw1739 said:

I don't really know why people worry what the attendance is. It's an FFA-organised match - timing, prices, ticketing arrangements etc. FFA bungles just about everything it touches, and that's a major reason why interest in the league generally has been rather low this season.

Agree, FFA bear some responsibility for putting no pressure on Sidwell to run a successful franchise and this is the end result 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

Hey mate. I received a confirmation email but with no PDFs attached. But now when I open the email they are there. Its really weird. Have you had any luck with yours?

I received two e-mails, both from confirmation@ticketek.com.au. The first had the address line "Ticketek - Transaction Summary" and was sent immediately after I purchased my ticket under the "Same Seat Option" at 10.15 on Monday. The second had the address line "Your ezyTicket(s) are attached..." and had the pdf attached; I received that at 19.10 on Tuesday.

9 hours ago, Deviant said:

Sunday afternoon game. dismal performances, crap ticket prices... MAX 10k

Probably only opening the top level just to have that massive City Guernsey displayed.

Not that I'm really hoping for it, but the time would be pretty friendly for travelling Perth supporters (as opposed to our supporters if the venue was Perth). Although I imagine that with their final round thumping and subsequent loss of a home final may make potential Perth visitors about as enthusiastic for this match as most of us are.

26 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

Just looked at my 3 pdf tickets via email and they are just about blank! There are barcodes but no details on it! WTF? Anyone else have this issue?

I have the same issue looking at them via the phone, okay on the PC though.

11 hours ago, KSK_47 said:

Hey mate. I received a confirmation email but with no PDFs attached. But now when I open the email they are there. Its really weird. Have you had any luck with yours?

Nope I re-opened the confirmation email and no tickets. Not sure how that worked for you though because that didn't really make any sense to me.

Anyone else logged into their Ticketek account online and looked at Transaction History and the Melbourne City game transaction is gone? It was there on Monday when I bought the tickets but disappeared last night when I re-login to have a look.

Tickets bought on Ticketek on Monday 11am and still no sign of PDF tickets.

5 minutes ago, alvinng said:

Nope I re-opened the confirmation email and no tickets. Not sure how that worked for you though because that didn't really make any sense to me.

Anyone else logged into their Ticketek account online and looked at Transaction History and the Melbourne City game transaction is gone? It was there on Monday when I bought the tickets but disappeared last night when I re-login to have a look.

Shit. Sounds like they are having major issues judging by some of tge other things i am hearing. Make sure you check your bank statement to see if its been charged

*mine doesnt make any sense to me either. The tickets were definitely not there the first time i opened the email. I hit reply and said there are no pdfs. I later opened the same email on my phone and they were there. I then opened the email on the desktop and they were there. Definitely the same email too. No idea how that works. Have not printed them yet so i will do that tonight before i get too excited

Edited by KSK_47

10 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

Shit. Sounds like they are having major issues judging by some of tge other things i am hearing. Make sure you check your bank statement to see if its been charged

*mine doesnt make any sense to me either. The tickets were definitely not there the first time i opened the email. I hit reply and said there are no pdfs. I later opened the same email on my phone and they were there. I then opened the email on the desktop and they were there. Definitely the same email too. No idea how that works. Have not printed them yet so i will do that tonight before i get too excited

Did the emails come from the email with the subject header "Ticketek - Transaction Summary"?

I've got the email confirmation with transaction numbers and there's record of them taking the money out of my credit card so I should be okay. Just annoying how they're mucking this whole thing up.

Ticketek, YOU HAD ONE JOB.

22 minutes ago, alvinng said:

Really, really disappointing from Ticketek. 

It took about 12 attempts to call them before i finally got through yesterday. After 15 munutes on hold, the line disconnected. I then tried another 10 times before getting through again where i spent an hour on hold before finally getting hold of them. 

They told me that they could see i bought 4 same seat tickets. The system had allocated one and the other three would be allocated over the next two  days,  meaning I'll receive separate emails each time.

I questioned why they would be allocated separately given they were bought in one transaction and it was a family membership,  so all seats are together. He said that's just how the system is.

Sounds like bullshit to me, covering up a fuk up.. but I'll wait till tomorrow before i contact them again.

6 minutes ago, alvinng said:

Did the emails come from the email with the subject header "Ticketek - Transaction Summary"?

I've got the email confirmation with transaction numbers and there's record of them taking the money out of my credit card so I should be okay. Just annoying how they're mucking this whole thing up.

Ticketek, YOU HAD ONE JOB.

No. The email heading containing the pdfs is "confirmation@ticketek.com.au"

Sounds like there is some really weird shit going on. Fuck i hate dealing with ticketek.

5 minutes ago, Deluka said:

Did anyone secure top tier tickets when they were seemingly available earlier in the week?

I suspect that they would have made the top tier unavailable to purchase because the bottom tier wasn't selling so well.

Top tier is open according to the FFA. What pros boy happens is when you buy your ticket it will give best available. Obviously his is still on the second level. 

I reckon we will get a bit over 12k. Anything above that I'd be suprised. 

7 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Top tier is open according to the FFA. What pros boy happens is when you buy your ticket it will give best available. Obviously his is still on the second level. 

I reckon we will get a bit over 12k. Anything above that I'd be suprised. 

Think you might be surprised re attendance. All signs at this stage pointing to 15-16k with the top deck open.

Melburnians do love a final after all.

• Like 1

More plot twists. I bought the tickets with Ticketek on Monday for my wife and myself.

Got a call to my wife from someone from FFA on Tuesday morning asking her if her ticket issues has been sorted out. This is surprising considering she called the club on Monday morning when we couldn't use our passwords on Ticketek and left a voicemail with the club. Was expecting City to call back, not FFA from a number in Sydney.

Wife told the lady on the phone we managed to get the tickets sorted out ourselves so all good.

PDF tickets hasn't arrived, Ticketek and City not responding on Twitter or DM, called Ticketek number for the past hour and couldn't get through. Remembered the call wife got from FFA and got her to call the lady back and lo and behold, lady told us she could see our tickets and "the rollover to send out the tickets hasn't happened", whatever that means.

FFA lady called Ticketek while my wife is on the phone with her and only managed to leave a voicemail message.

So basically tickets are sitting in purgatory waiting for some "rollover" to be sent out. Why? I don't know.

The pursuit for my PDF tickets continues. 

Fuck Ticketek.

Edited by alvinng

9 minutes ago, alvinng said:

More plot twists. I bought the tickets with Ticketek on Monday for my wife and myself.

Got a call to my wife from someone from FFA on Tuesday morning asking her if her ticket issues has been sorted out. This is surprising considering she called the club on Monday morning when we couldn't use our passwords on Ticketek and left a voicemail with the club. Was expecting City to call back, not FFA from a number in Sydney.

Wife told the lady on the phone we managed to get the tickets sorted out ourselves so all good.

PDF tickets hasn't arrived, Ticketek and City not responding on Twitter or DM, called Ticketek number for the past hour and couldn't get through. Remembered the call wife got from FFA and got her to call the lady back and lo and behold, lady told us she could see our tickets and "the rollover to send out the tickets hasn't happened", whatever that means.

FFA lady called Ticketek while my wife is on the phone with her and only managed to leave a voicemail message.

So basically tickets are sitting in purgatory waiting for some "rollover" to be sent out. Why? I don't know.

The pursuit for my PDF tickets continues. 

Fuck Ticketek.

Call from the ffa makes sense because they are 100% in charge of the ticketing for finals.

The fact that between the ffa and ticketek it doesnt seem they could organize a root in a brothel is not all that surprising i suppose.

At least it sounds like you will get the tickets eventually. Not that it should be anywhere near this complicated