Melbourne Football

Sunday 7:00pm vs Perth Glory

kingofhearts

5 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

Too furious to post anything of worth, so I am just going to go to bed and try to forget the past six seasons happened

Fixed for you.

4 minutes ago, JC22 said:

Nix at home never a given. Hope there's a hurricane like when we played them there.

I've heard that before. Not when their season is completely gone to shit and WSW are a team that actually knows how to win when pressure is on. Remember we even beat Wellington in a finals when they were in shit form.

2 minutes ago, HeartOfCity said:

Yes Victory, Nix and Us need to win for us to take the plate and earn the toilet seat. Might the first time ever that i barrack like fuck for Victory. 

Victory are fucked, in Korea on Wednesday then playing Saturday night without berisha...

Their form has been outstanding and if truth be told I'm not sure we are playing that well - and tonight we never looked likely. Our last two fixtures always had us likely to lose points but the manner of tonight's performance was like a lot of earlier games - if novillo is prevented from driving in he can be anonymous and Fitzgerald has to run past players to be effective. 

I had had low expectations and fortunately heart delivered again. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MHFC-FAN said:

Victory are fucked, in Korea on Wednesday then playing Saturday night without berisha...

Whaaat I didn't know about that mid week game... I was counting on Victory.

And counting on us to at least get a draw tonight...

Edited by Alexxxandro

1 minute ago, Melbournehammer said:

Their form has been outstanding and if truth be told I'm not sure we are playing that well - and tonight we never looked likely. Our last two fixtures always had us likely to lose points but the manner of tonight's performance was like a lot of earlier games - if novillo is prevented from driving in he can be anonymous and Fitzgerald has to run past players to be effective. 

I had had low expectations and fortunately heart delivered again. 

... and Mooy needs to be playing well. He looked tired tonight.

The other worrying thing was the suggestion that Wilkinson might go back to CCM, surely he can do better with us?

Positives:
Bruno will surely win the Golden Boot now.
JvS will come under very close scrutiny.

Negatives:
We are just not quite consistent enough to be Premiers. Like the little girl - when we are good we are very, very good, and when we are bad we are horrid.
We probably won't get a home final because of the FFA, and it's unlikely that we will win the Championship.

4 minutes ago, Alexxxandro said:

Whaaat I didn't know about that mid week game... I was counting on Victory.

And counting on us to at least get a draw tonight...

Yeah a real spanner in the works...we can still finish top of the league. Unfortunately it's completely out of our hands though 😕

• jw1739 locked this topic
  • jw1739 unlocked this topic