Melbourne Football

Memberships/Season Tickets

jw1739

20 hours ago, johnno cpfc said:

Renewed because i am like thousands of English supporters, when you support a team you don't dump them because they, 1 had a bad season or 2 they did not win the championship or 3 the coach was no good. I just like football and watching a decent level with a good supporter base, come on people they are still here to play another day.

Fuck oath Johnno. Too many people on this forum (I'll admit myself included) are too quick to jump off the bandwagon when things are bad. Once you start supporting a club you're stuck for life no matter how shitty things are.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, hedaik said:

I would have the same mentality if I was still supporting the same club as I did when I first joined. 

Ding ding ding.

Will be using my parents address to get a country GA membership next season.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thrillhouse said:

club rang today asking if i was aware that memberships were already available and could renew over the phone, bit desperate to be doing it now?

Of course they are desperate, our membership and crowds are shocking. They HAVE to be proactive, tbh I see it as a good thing. oh and since its off season somethign something sack JVS

7 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Of course they are desperate, our membership and crowds are shocking. They HAVE to be proactive, tbh I see it as a good thing. oh and since its off season somethign something sack JVS

They think increasing prices again will solve that...

• Like 1

We downgraded last season from fanatic to casual supporter, saved a small fortune, rekindled old friendships and got out and about more than we have over the past few summers. Lots of fun had by all.

We then got to choose which games to see, only watching those when City were playing in the red and white. I can't stand the CFG pale blue which has been forced on us and the clones in NY.

If the club want five more members, then all they have to do is give us back our identity, The red on the women's promo with the badge highlighted would be acceptable. But looking at next seasons packages, it seems as if my club has sailed, and the money launderers are here to stay.

I think next season we will down-grade our membership to the "beyond luke warm" category for the budget conscious. It also means more time at the beach.

Oh, for a Melbourne club with a soul... They might get our membership.

COYBIR

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Peter said:

We downgraded last season from fanatic to casual supporter, saved a small fortune, rekindled old friendships and got out and about more than we have over the past few summers. Lots of fun had by all.

We then got to choose which games to see, only watching those when City were playing in the red and white. I can't stand the CFG pale blue which has been forced on us and the clones in NY.

If the club want five more members, then all they have to do is give us back our identity, The red on the women's promo with the badge highlighted would be acceptable. But looking at next seasons packages, it seems as if my club has sailed, and the money launderers are here to stay.

I think next season we will down-grade our membership to the "beyond luke warm" category for the budget conscious. It also means more time at the beach.

COYBIR

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

club rang today asking if i was aware that memberships were already available and could renew over the phone, bit desperate to be doing it now?

No, it's good management and PR. At the end of this month all existing prebooked seats become free and available. Just making sure that there are no disgruntled members losing out on their opportunity to have the same seats this year.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Peter said:

COYBIR

Yes, give us back our identity. That same old identity that many said was no identity at all except "not being Victory."

We're Melbourne City now. Enjoy the beach mate.

• Like 2

• jw1739 pinned this topic