Melbourne Football

Memberships/Season Tickets

jw1739

29 minutes ago, IssySG said:

How does the scarf look? 

I don't get a scarf as the club haven't bothered to change my membership form child to concession (this is the 3rd season it has happened). It always rolls over at the end of the season as a child membership so I end up paying considerably less then a concession membership.

Sometimes I wonder do they even look at my DOB.

Edited by Forever City
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Forever City said:

I don't get a scarf as the club haven't bothered to change my membership form child to concession (this is the 3rd season it has happened). It always rolls over at the end of the season as a child membership so I end up paying considerably less then a concession membership.

Have you told them about it?

2 hours ago, Mr MO said:

It would be disappointing really that our club can't even make sure that all the memberships are going out of door in time before the season starts. They've had plenty of time to plan & organise this - the season starts some weeks later this year as well. 

This exact post/sentiment is made every season and because so I'm a bit numb to it. But you are exactly right.

Every fucking year well at least for the last 3 we pay in june/july (cbf checking) and it's a scramble to get the packs out before the first game. 

Its just basic incompetence and if they cant post out 6 to 7k packages in 8 or 9 weeks whats going to happen when the season is extended and we have 30k members.

Oh and by the way its past 10am and no shit greek player reference has been made in ages. Happy fucking Thursday!!!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, AlwaysHeart said:

Does anyone know how many members we ended up with last season?

Surely 8,010 members is a poor result so far , 8,011 I signed up the other day. 

On 23/09/2018 at 9:38 AM, HEARTinator said:

Memberships up to day before Round 1.

Villa's arrival in 2014 really gave membership a kick along. However Villa's short stay and abrupt departure led to a drop at the start of 15/16 but that season we had Mooy, Bruno and Novilla putting on a show and then the arrival of Cahill turned 16/17 into a record membership season.

30979434458_2e576cb57e_b.jpg

Just go back a few pages and all will be revealed. This of course is by rd 1.

Edited by Jovan
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Forever City said:

You get in to games with "Child" memberships? Doesn't it say "Child" on the actual membership card?

1 hour ago, Dylan said:

Can confirm. No pins this year

Useless faq's. I had a pin since the inception and now no pins???

18 hours ago, johnno cpfc said:

The machines at the stadium only read the barcodes so don't know who is presenting it.

Sure about that? I had a concession membership and the lady at the turnstiles asked me where was my concession card? Only happened once though..

35 minutes ago, AlwaysHeart said:

Does the A-League website ever update the membership tally for all clubs ? its been stuck on the same numbers for a while now. 

I thought they updated it once a week?

WHEN I OPENED MY PACK THE SCARF WAS FOLDED IN SUCH A WAY THAT THE DATES SHOWING WERE 2010/11 and i thought WTF ! those cheapskates are getting rid of some old stock.

then i opened it out to find this seasons dates, oops foot in mouth time, the scarf tec are fine but where are the 2 GA tickets?

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, johnno cpfc said:

WHEN I OPENED MY PACK THE SCARF WAS FOLDED IN SUCH A WAY THAT THE DATES SHOWING WERE 2010/11 and i thought WTF ! those cheapskates are getting rid of some old stock.

then i opened it out to find this seasons dates, oops foot in mouth time, the scarf tec are fine but where are the 2 GA tickets?

I'm not across the details, but if my memory serves, you had to get your application for membership in or paid by a certain date. The GA tickets are an early bird benefit. You may have missed the cut off date? 

53 minutes ago, johnno cpfc said:

Nice scarf , cant wait to get mine. 

57 minutes ago, Dylan said:

I’m sending an angry letter about the pins

TBH, to me , that was the best part of the membership packs. I have a pin since the inception and now they decide to get rid of it? Idiots!

16 hours ago, johnno cpfc said:

I'm certain you are still meant to get them! It still has it on the website that you get 2 x free GA tickets. I'd be calling them up.

58 minutes ago, Jovan said:

Just had a look at the tracker and ETA is 22/10. 

Absolute joke. To say I'm not happy would be a understatement. We automatically roll over, how inept.

I have sent them an email. 

All good buddy, they will send you electronic tickets in case they don't arrive on time but I can definitely understand your frustration. 

• jw1739 pinned this topic