Melbourne Football

Calling all Nottingham Forest fans… SUNDAY NIGHT!

CityWildcat

Big turnout of local Trickies is certain  at the Imperial late this Sunday night to (hopefully) see the mighty Reds return to the Premier League after 23yrs……

Kickoff is 1.30am.  The pub just told me they have fielded a LOT of calls about this event and I know there are a substantial number of Forest fans who attend City games / are City members. See you there!! 

And of course, we look forward to banter with Terriers fans too! 

Following on from our GF win on Saturday - can’t wait for that kickoff either - this is personally going to be the biggest football weekend for me in Melbourne since I moved here from UK in 2008. 

YOU REDS!!! 
COME ON YOU CITY BOYS!! 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, CityWildcat said:

Big turnout of local Trickies is certain  at the Imperial late this Sunday night to (hopefully) see the mighty Reds return to the Premier League after 23yrs……

Kickoff is 1.30am.  The pub just told me they have fielded a LOT of calls about this event and I know there are a substantial number of Forest fans who attend City games / are City members. See you there!! 

Following on from our GF win on Saturday - can’t wait for that kickoff either - this is personally going to be the biggest football weekend for me in Melbourne since I moved here from UK in 2008. 

YOU REDS!!! 
COME ON YOU CITY BOYS!! 

Good luck hopefully it works out for you. ( and me re-city)

20 hours ago, CityWildcat said:

YOU REDS!!! 
COME ON YOU CITY BOYS!! 

It's hard to remember what the old First Division looked like. IMO the problem now is staying there, because you've got seemingly a growing number of clubs that are prepared, and able, to spend a limitless amount of money to become "permanent" members of the now Premier League, leaving the rest to yo-yo up and down the remainder of the pyramid.

Big issue to be address methinks. It's not Manchester City that's just won the EPL, it's actually the UAE.