Melbourne Football

Adelaide vs Melbourne 1st leg semi. Wednesday 7:05pm

MHFC-FAN

1 hour ago, Torn Asunder said:

With O'Neil and Flo out, we've completely lost the ability to play with any intent through the midfield.  Most our goal chances are coming out wide.  If Frenchie is unavailable for game 2, I think Leckie offer more than Tillio in behind the striker.  Play Tillio out wide instead. Also, Bos maybe starts ahead of Jammo  for his attacking ability ...

Don’t be silly mate, we don’t like change, stick to system and just work harder.

• Haha 2

On 19/05/2022 at 4:22 PM, Mr MO said:

Don’t be silly mate, we don’t like change, stick to system and just work harder.

I've not been a fan of tilio in the middle at all so I'd be very happy to see Leckie run behind Macca and Tilio out wide. 

And I'd defs love to see Bos start in LB but I thought Jammo had a great game so I don't see him getting dropped 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, K-aram92 said:

I've not been a fan of tilio in the middle at all so I'd be very happy to see Leckie run behind Macca and Tilio out wide. 

And I'd defs love to see Bos start in LB but I thought Jammo had a great game so I don't see him getting dropped 

Jamo is in possession of the PKs nudes, sorry captains armband I mean . He will not get dropped.

He’s put Leckie in the middle several times towards the end of the game. I always get the feeling that Leckie is about to trip over the ball.

Edited by Mr MO
  • Like 1