Melbourne Football

City vs Phoenix - AAMI Park 7:05pm - Monday 9th May

Baka1

Great half! Dominated but lacking the final ball. I didn't watch the Perth game but leckie looks a little rusty again, like he did at the start of the season. Very much looking like a one sided game but we all know how quickly it can change so a third goal is crucial to kill this game. 

Also how lovely of the tards to come and watch us lift the plate. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, neio said:

Perfect 1st half, score twice and then don't let them have the ball. 

Score a 3rd in front of the fucking idiots at the north end, watch them leave and take the plate home again

Just keep calm and carry on. Not yet over. As others say, a third will make me feel a lot happier.

12 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Kisnorbo is a complete fuckwit. He is following his script to the letter.

He’s got to go mate, he’s completely demoralised the squad. Everybody is confused and frustrated, nothing works going forward. You can’t tell me this squad is cohesive and having fun. He’s the sole reason we have no midfield.

Lucky finals don’t matter anymore.

Edited by Mr MO
  • Like 5

17 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

He’s got to go mate, he’s completely demoralised the squad. Everybody is confused and frustrated, nothing works going forward. You can’t tell me this squad is cohesive and having fun. He’s the sole reason we have no midfield.

Lucky finals don’t matter anymore.

Nabout has been looking pretty angry the past 5 games or so, but tonight he looked furious for some reason.

What a relief! No supporters are quite like we are. No-one else could endure this sort of match on such a regular basis. We must all be crazy.

Every credit to the boys who got through it tonight.

Top team in Melbourne and Australia. Now for the ACL once again.

Thanks to everyone on the Forum who's stuck with us through the regular season. I'm now going to have a beer myself! 

• Like 1

It was nervy, it was a bit unsettling, it was a ride. But we're here as only the 2nd back to back Premiers. 

Absolutely no one has spoken about our ridiculously congested fixture list compared to everyone else, it's a real big effort to finish top again especially when the teams below us are much better than last season. Now to get a well deserved 9 or 10 days off and get ready for either Adelaide, CCM or Wellington 

• Like 1

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Now we just need to build a stadium out at Casey Fields including a museum for all our trophies. 

Edited by TheStig
  • Like 1