Melbourne Football

Can we use this again?

elieanid

There are certain things I miss about what the Yarraside brought, things like tifo's made my memories within the terrace very very memorable..........when Yarraside did tifos and all that, in my humble honesty (no bias to this......) we were the best in the league, but now with regulations and all that, drop down tifos and other various things have been place thanks to the Vic Police and FFA.

So much shame! #FuckYouFFA #FuckYouVicPolice

• Like 1

2 hours ago, elieanid said:

There are certain things I miss about what the Yarraside brought, things like tifo's made my memories within the terrace very very memorable..........when Yarraside did tifos and all that, in my humble honesty (no bias to this......) we were the best in the league, but now with regulations and all that, drop down tifos and other various things have been place thanks to the Vic Police and FFA.

So much shame! #FuckYouFFA #FuckYouVicPolice

Yes the powers that be have stopped pullovers, but what made YS look so good were the amount of flags that were around which there are no restrictions on. Difference I see is that people loved the Heart and put effort into their support, people dont have the same feeling towards City. I agree that Yarraside on a per capita basis were clearly the best terrace. 

People seem more interested in promoting their crews at the moment rather than the terrace/team as a whole. 

P3161037.jpg

_MG_4626+as+Smart+Object-1.jpg

Edited by hedaik
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, cadete said:

Some said they would never ever support a club not Red in White... yet somehow they are still around.

I remember I was casually asked by a member of the club to consider adding more sky blue to our cards display at last years derby semi, to which I replied that our primary colour is white. He was stumped. I suppose those on the "red and white only bandwagon" use this logic too. Its like any self righteous crusade they pick and choose what suits them.

• Like 1