Melbourne Football

Saturday 19th March v Victory

malloy

• malloy changed the title to Saturday 12th March v Victory
  • malloy changed the title to Saturday 19th March v Victory
22 minutes ago, Tommykins said:

The only thing better than seeing Victory get flogged is to see them beaten in time. 

I actually wanted them to win, more potential points for Australia on the ranking meaning better for Australian football and easier to qualify in the future if all clubs perform.

Plus given the games they still need to catch up in the A-league they can over take us and thus I wouldn’t have mind the congestion their playing schedule a bit.

But that’s just me.

52 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

I actually wanted them to win, more potential points for Australia on the ranking meaning better for Australian football and easier to qualify in the future if all clubs perform.

Plus given the games they still need to catch up in the A-league they can over take us and thus I wouldn’t have mind the congestion their playing schedule a bit.

But that’s just me.

I agree. Australian clubs do not perform as they should in the ACL, and we need to improve our standings in the AFC. I don't care which clubs do well, but the key thing is that we should be a lot more competitive than we are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, haz said:

I wouldn't even know that the Melbourne Derby is on tonight.... 

Go to the club home page at https://melbournecityfc.com.au/home and tell me whether it hits you straight in the eye that the derby is on.... And what stand-out player we or Victory have that you MUST go to see? It's also the start of the AFL season this week so I believe. APL has dropped the ball on publicity.

4 hours ago, jw1739 said:

Go to the club home page at https://melbournecityfc.com.au/home and tell me whether it hits you straight in the eye that the derby is on.... And what stand-out player we or Victory have that you MUST go to see? It's also the start of the AFL season this week so I believe. APL has dropped the ball on publicity.

Horrible website! So generic and boring. Can't believe how many players have middle names that I had no idea about...