Melbourne Football

Wednesday 2nd March vs Perth

kingofhearts

37 minutes ago, haz said:

I'm starting to think you don't own a calendar. 

Just trying to forefill my dream of starting every game thread on this forum for this season. All about being quick... Not necessarily being correct 😅

Please fix the thread heading mods thanks.

Edited by kingofhearts
  • Haha 1

• jw1739 changed the title to Wednesday 2nd March vs Perth
13 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

Just trying to forefill my dream of starting every game thread on this forum for this season. All about being quick... Not necessarily being correct 😅

Please fix the thread heading mods thanks.

@kingofhearts If you are the OP I think you can fix it yourself by editing the title your initial post in a thread? But FTFY.

Edited by jw1739
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, n i k o said:

How good would a nice dominant performance be here. Clean sheet, couple of goals. Perfect. 

Theoretically that is exactly the result we should be expecting given how both teams are currently performing. However Perth have historically been a bit of a nemesis team for us and even at home we have had a poor record. 

Would put money on Perth scoring but I believe we will score more... 🤔

8 minutes ago, Nate said:

I'm convinced Glover's been at fault for at least 50% of our goals conceded this season, such a liability without adequate competition.

Takes the shine off an excellent start to this game

A goal was coming regardless they had several clear cut changes. God we are easy to score against, give every opposition so much space.

2 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Can you disclose what's happened? 

over policing, general outlook of the sokkah fans are grubs general shit thats always happened plenty been banned, still no idea why there seems no terrace in this 2nd half

yeah we are shit.

2 minutes ago, Nate said:

according to Reddit, there was a security guard incident in active that led to a walkout

1 minute ago, Bannon said:

over policing, general outlook of the sokkah fans are grubs 

wasnt there in the stand btw just realising this has happened terrace wise, same shit security are fuckwits at games.

15 minutes ago, haz said:

We need to get rid of Glover 

We have a reserve GK, who if he isn't good enough to play in the A-League shouldn't be in the squad in the first place. So why persist with Glover? And further, why haven't we appointed a GK coach to replace the temporary appointment of Jeff Olver?

Bring on Endoh FFS. He's got pace.