Melbourne Football

Tuesday 7:45 KO vs Newy

kingofhearts

29 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

Yeah that’s what I mean, people and even the press who don’t watch our games closely think 5 goals wow! I see more than triple clear cut chances being missed, some of them even Glover would have scored or at least not aimed at the goal keeper. He should be on 8 to 10 goals by now.

Who do you replace him with, good question - I would like to think for a million bucks you can find better but perhaps I’m dreaming. I don’t want gone, he’s one of ours but man it’s frustrating missing all those easy ones.

Not too sure of anyone saying wow about 5 goals. Make that 6 lol.

Probably our most complete away performance this season. Jets were flattered by the scoreline and they're not a bad team.

Positives:

we won away

Leckie goal - you can see from the team reaction what it meant to him

A dominant midfield performance tonight that took the pressure off the back 4 without all those turnovers that have marred previous games., back 4 shut Jets number 9 out of the game in a Good performance

Front three looked cohesive

Negatives:

Not a lot, with a game on Friday I would have bought Tilio and Cola on earlier and rested JMac after his second goal and Leckie earlier than the last minute.

Perhaps, we took our foot off their throat after the 4th goal, last season we would have gone for more goals

• Like 2