Melbourne Football

MCY VS Geelong United 4th Dec 7:45 KO

kingofhearts

1 hour ago, citypool said:

Bloody difficult getting these tickets organised. I want a mate to sit with us but I have to use my guest pass which needs to be emailed to us 

Now they sent the ticket in a different aisle to me. Cmon man we don’t even fill half the stadium how hard can it be to get three seats together

I know that I'm a grumpy old man but I can't be bothered with all this shit just to get to see a home match of a club of which I have been a member continuously since day dot.

When I bother to look at the coronavirus news it's full of people travelling interstate, going to family parties and reunions, weddings etc.  - why it has to be so difficult to go to a match at AAMI Park is beyond me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, jw1739 said:

I know that I'm a grumpy old man but I can't be bothered with all this shit just to get to see a home match of a club of which I have been a member continuously since day dot.

When I bother to look at the coronavirus news it's full of people travelling interstate, going to family parties and reunions, weddings etc.  - why it has to be so difficult to go to a match at AAMI Park is beyond me.

My case rests (an in joke)

Edited by mjake1234

4 hours ago, Nate said:

Huge game, expecting nothing less than a commanding win.

IMO we have to do two things. We have to be far more clinical in attack, and when we're in front we need to learn how to shut the game down. Both matches so far have demonstrated these weaknesses. If we don't do better tonight I can see us finishing with a 1-1 draw.

Okay so we've got some work to do but were haven't played poorly, not by a long shot, so I think there's a goal coming, we've just picked a night when WU have been as clinical going forward as they have ever been and Diamanti is having a peach of a game. I would like to see some more early through balls and a bit more direct on goal attempts, just mix up the attack a little.

11 minutes ago, kingofhearts said:

Leckie has been very, very underwhelming.

Don't know what to say outside of the fact that at the moment, we are not a very good football team

I know we don’t like to talk about it but our million dollar centre forward has been owned for 2.5 games now.

Participation in normal field and build play is below par, struggling to control balls at times. It’s costing the team in certain games as you can’t play him in to hold up balls for the team to move up field.

Edited by Mr MO

When Nabbout gets the ball, we get into positions and look dangerous, when it goes out to Leckie it's like the game stops. I don't think we have any idea what he is going to do. 

Atkinson needs to come on, his last full aleague game he was the best player in a GF. Either hook Leckie and tell him he hasn't been good enough, or Galloway and get that Akka and Nabbout combo going again 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

Always will be with segregation

Not only that. It's all too hard, and with 1,400 infections and 10 deaths per day no-one is going to be rushing out to see what is, let's face it, a mediocre team so far this season.

Edited by jw1739

15 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

I know we don’t like to talk about it but our million dollar centre forward has been owned for 2.5 games now.

Participation in normal field and build play is below par, struggling to control balls at times. It’s costing the team in certain games as you can’t play him in to hold up balls for the team to move up field.

On form neither Leckie nor Jmac should be starting. Should have Atkinson on the right, Tilio on the left and Nabbout in the middle.

Edited by jw1739
  • Like 1