Melbourne Football

FFA Cup Round of 16: Hume City vs Melbourne City. Wed Dec 1 - 7.30pm @ ABD Stadium

hakz7

Watching City on a Wednesday night - how good! Keen to get down for this game and see a good runout from a squad that I will assume be somewhat rotated. Players I'd love to see given a sniff: Gomulka in mid and Lesiotis. Think they are good young talents who deserve more minutes, they just have a mountain to climb to get near our starting XI. I also assume we'll see Nate start considering Galloway was subbed off.

2 minutes ago, Harrison said:

So am I. Strange to say but I hope it’s an injury. Could be that he’s going to start ahead of Leckie on Saturday. 

If Galloway is injured he's more likely playing right back on Saturday. But even soo I'm worried he's not even on the bench tonight. I hope this isn't another player frozen out.

2 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

Obscure question. Watching the Wollongong match during half time. Have they got the cameras on the other side of the stadium from when Welly play there in the league?

If you're not looking at a grass "hill" virtually empty of spectators then probably the answer is "yes."

17 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Are you sure that the match is being played at the same venue as Wellington matches?

Well it says WIN Stadium on the stands, and it is Wolves' home ground...

Just now, fensaddler said:

But I'm happy to be corrected. It's why I was confused...

5 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

But I'm happy to be corrected. It's why I was confused...

You're correct. Also called the Wollongong Showground on the website that I looked at and that confused me! 

Edited by jw1739