Melbourne Football

Still to beat a team above us

Jovan

7 hours ago, Jovan said:

We still haven't beaten a team above this season. Is it possible to win a championship and do this. Just wanted to make the 1000th topic. 

Sorry to burst your bubble but I think Tesla periodically archives the old threads, so the "1000th" will come around plenty of times if you are chasing it.

11 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but I think Tesla periodically archives the old threads, so the "1000th" will come around plenty of times if you are chasing it.

That's like turning back the ks in a old car before you sell it. Just not right.

• Like 2

On 22 December 2015 at 11:28 PM, kingofhearts said:

Yeah but nobody cares about womans football

(Shitstorm in 3,2,1.....)

On 22 December 2015 at 10:18 AM, thisphantomfortress said:

You're like watching the special kid play sports at school, you try really really hard but you can just never pull it off. One day buddy.

Leave him alone you bully. 

He has already achieved all he needed to. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shahanga said:

I can see the number of threads (though not their individual numbers) etc when I am on my computer. I guess you need to be looking at the full site, not the mobile version.

I can see only the number of posts. I can't see the number of threads anywhere here on my PC. Don't have a cell phone so nothing to do with that.

• 2 weeks later...