Melbourne Football

The Manuel Pucciarelli thread

kingofhearts

42 minutes ago, Heart of oakleigh said:

I spoke to Manuel Pucciarelli briefly after the grand final. He said that he doesnt know whether he will be with us next year but he hopes to stay because he wants to play.

@Heart of oakleigh Very interesting. I think most of us would like to see him play, so hopefully he can get a run in pre-season and the FFA Cup and do well.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

Mutually terminated. Now we can move in. Incoming, we assume.

https://melbournecityfc.com.au/news/a-league-men-squad-update-pucciarelli-departs

Mixed feelings about this. Pleased that an uncomfortable situation is over but sad that it didn't work for either party because I for one had looked forward to seeing him play. I hope that we've learned something from it all.

Thank you, there is common sense after all!

What can I complain about now?

21 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

https://melbournecityfc.com.au/news/a-league-men-squad-update-pucciarelli-departs

Mixed feelings about this. Pleased that an uncomfortable situation is over but sad that it didn't work for either party because I for one had looked forward to seeing him play. I hope that we've learned something from it all.

Well it cost us injuries by overloading other players and a big bag of money - in a salary capped league these details can make a difference.

I'm glad it's over!