Melbourne Football

*Seed & Nut Crew* (5 star thread)

Tesla

I used to be able to name every nut that there was. And it used to drive my mother crazy, because she used to say, "Tesla, if you don't stop naming nuts," and the joke was that we lived in Pine Nut, and I think that's what put it in my mind at that point. So she would hear me in the other room, and she'd just start yelling. I'd say, "Peanut. Hazelnut. Cashew nut. Macadamia nut." That was the one that would send her into going crazy. She'd say, "Would you stop naming nuts!" And Hubert used to be able to make the sound, he couldn't talk, but he'd go "rrrawr rrawr" and that sounded like Macadamia nut. Pine nut, which is a nut, but it's also the name of a town. Pistachio nut. Red pistachio nut. Natural, all natural white pistachio nut.

The fuck.

Same could be said for your fairly miss and miss 'prophecies' ;)

notsureifsrs.

The percentage of prophecies I get correct could be proven to be statistically impossible to be achieved unless I in fact am a prophet.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sunflowers seeds will be provided once again (Will remember to bring them out before the 80th minute this time).

Fuck Yes, The Hun has got Parole!

Pls get blind drunk and topless and lead us to Derby Triumph again!

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

Seed & Nut rule no 34.

When purchasing Seed & Nut it is paramount to stick to the ancient norms established in Seed & Nut consumption by purchasing said product from it's original place of sell; the market place or market stall. Seed & Nut purchased from a Supermarket chain will always taste inferior to the market variety.

When a Seed & Nut consumer is faced with the only option of purchasing Seed & Nut from a Super market, he must employ the 'Watermelon' trick by bagging the Seed & Nut himself and then scanning the Seed & Nut through as at a self serve checkout as Watermelon. This trick enables the Seed & Nut consumer to purchase large quantities of Seed & Nut for a much lower price per kilo.

Edited by FB.
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, this thread is classic.

I remember as a kid going to VPL matches and the standing areas would be covered in semki (salted pumpkin seeds).

I used to go to most Preston matches at the Veneto club in Bulleen, and there was an old maco couple who would push around baskets full of seeds and nuts. I was told by a mate that they were gypsies apparently.

All the chojeks would buy them, it added to the atmosphere of the game.

• Like 1

Haha, this thread is classic.

I remember as a kid going to VPL matches and the standing areas would be covered in semki (salted pumpkin seeds).

I used to go to most Preston matches at the Veneto club in Bulleen, and there was an old maco couple who would push around baskets full of seeds and nuts. I was told by a mate that they were gypsies apparently.

All the chojeks would buy them, it added to the atmosphere of the game.

Anyone else reckon that these Sweet and Nut Sellers at VPL games could actually be Spirits Roaming the Earth?

Because they always look like they are just about to fall over and die yet they never do. :unsure:

Elki how do u feel about the Zebras moving home, and away from Epping?

Mixed emotions.

To be completely honest, haven't paid much attention in the past two-three seasons, so I'm probably not the best person to ask.

Worse for me geographically, but most likely won't go to any games anyway (haven't been since high school; two years ago).

Probably better for the club...

Mixed emotions.

To be completely honest, haven't paid much attention in the past two-three seasons, so I'm probably not the best person to ask.

Worse for me geographically, but most likely won't go to any games anyway (haven't been since high school; two years ago).

Probably better for the club...

Obviously I am delighted with the news, rode to Epping 4 times this year and almost gave myself a cold each time.

I reckon they can bounce back up as well.

Anyone else reckon that these Sweet and Nut Sellers at VPL games could actually be Spirits Roaming the Earth?

Because they always look like they are just about to fall over and die yet they never do. :unsure:

Legends never die. They've been providing football fans with seeds and nuts for centuries around the world. A nut seller goes where they are needed.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...