Melbourne Football

*Seed & Nut Crew* (5 star thread)

Tesla

Seeds > Nuts.

You also neglected to mention VPL seed and Nut vendor and his usually Swan St perch. All members are required to purchase from aforementioned vendor pre game.

Also at VPL matches seeds must be bought and consumed every lap the vendor takes of the pitch.

I'd like to officially apply for membership into the *Seed & Nut Crew*

I have been a lifetime fan of cashews and pistachio nuts, and just recently, at the baseball, I tried my first ever sunflower seed (love at first bite).

I feel that as a member of this impressive crew, I would quickly develop my seed and nut eating abilities to the appropriate level to easily blend into the crew. As a tall person, I would bring height to the crew, which is a much needed attribute to any crew.

Please consider my application carefully, and I will no doubt bring some pistachios and sunflower seeds on Friday night.

Regards, dRoy.

• Like 1

In my capacity as capo, I award Tesla the Best New Thread of 2012, even though it is still only mid-February, I find it hard to see how any one will beat this.

More effort put in this thread than the current contract of the Greece minister for finance.

In my capacity as capo, I award Tesla the Best New Thread of 2012, even though it is still only mid-February, I find it hard to see how any one will beat this.

And as your understudy, I reject this notion and award "Best New Thread of 2012" to my Sack Milicic thread. I will go easy for now, but when the time comes to bump the thread, it will be bumped.

However, this thread does come close....

Seeds > Nuts.

You also neglected to mention VPL seed and Nut vendor and his usually Swan St perch. All members are required to purchase from aforementioned vendor pre game.

Also at VPL matches seeds must be bought and consumed every lap the vendor takes of the pitch.

Sorry, but a guy who I have never seen construct even a small shell stack is trying to tell me what I forgot?

While the seed & nut vendor's presence is welcome at state league games, since he isn't in the stadium during the game I cbf buying from him. Will be bringing sunflower seeds sourced elsewhere to the next game.

I'd like to officially apply for membership into the *Seed & Nut Crew*

I have been a lifetime fan of cashews and pistachio nuts, and just recently, at the baseball, I tried my first ever sunflower seed (love at first bite).

I feel that as a member of this impressive crew, I would quickly develop my seed and nut eating abilities to the appropriate level to easily blend into the crew. As a tall person, I would bring height to the crew, which is a much needed attribute to any crew.

Please consider my application carefully, and I will no doubt bring some pistachios and sunflower seeds on Friday night.

Regards, dRoy.

There is no need for such applications, just follow the Seed & Nut Code and you will be a member.

Strong crew, member count is very low but we are willing to accept anyone we deem capable.

Please read article 4 and take appropriate action.

Has any been to this place? Well is this place good is what I mean. Right near Impy.

In CBD, probably expensive

Will Nuts and Seeds help me with Bulking???

If part of an appropriate training and nutrition program, than yes.

Will bring a kilo of Cashews to next Heart game (senior or youth) for group consumption. I've got naturally oily skin, so my skin goes hyper oily when I consume said cashews. Been meaning to up my seed intake at VPL, youth, and A-League games however.

Salted or unsalted? Both have their merits.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 3

Has any been to this place? Well is this place good is what I mean. Right near Impy.

Not sure if it's my place to cut in here but if you visit the place you won't be disappointed! Seeds, nuts, herbs, bars, confectionary, day-made baklava, the list goes on. A lot of people I've seen in there are usually wholesalers earlier in the mornings but the general public won't be alienated.

Sorry, but a guy who I have never seen construct even a small shell stack is trying to tell me what I forgot?

While the seed & nut vendor's presence is welcome at state league games, since he isn't in the stadium during the game I cbf buying from him. Will be bringing sunflower seeds sourced elsewhere to the next game.

There is no need for such applications, just follow the Seed & Nut Code and you will be a member.

Please read article 4 and take appropriate action.

In CBD, probably expensive

If part of an appropriate training and nutrition program, than yes.

Salted or unsalted? Both have their merits.

Strong quoting, must be from all that Seed & Nut...

I usually pick up Flavoured sunflour seeds (DAVID) from Ausport, It's a baseball store in Knoxfield, couple bucks for a decent sized bag. I gather Droy would know about this place already, thought i'd throw it into the mix.

How the fuck do you know about Ausport???? Yes. They are the official supplier of David sunflower seeds to Australia. I need to go get some seeing I know how to eat them now!

Despite being a novice seed, the Sunflower Seed is commonly seen as one of the hardest seeds to masterfully consume. Those who are considered 'Fractious' should not attempt this.

Meh, its not that bad. TBH getting them out of the shell is like 80% of the fun of eating them. Pumpkin seeds are much harder to extract IMO.

You get most value for sunflower seeds at markets, i got a massive stash of the crews favourites, Sunflower and Pumpkin seeds in my Cupboard. If i go to the youth game on saturday i'll bring em.

what about tonight... we do have a game, and we are meeting at the Impy before...

What assortment of seeds and nuts will be available tonight?

Im bringing pistachios, George Donikian is bringing salted cashews, well he said he was on twitter.

You're bringing sunflower seeds, unless you say so now. Then I'll get some from the store near the impy.