• Aiden O’Neill
    • Florin Berenguer
    • Adrian Luna
    • Nathaniel Atkinson
    • Stefan Colacovski
    • Marco Tilio
    • Andrew Nabbout

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/06/21 at 05:00 AM

13 minutes ago, Missing_Moy said:

If he’s on bugger all $$ I’d give him one anyway 

He would still miss if he was on a million dollar a year. He would still command a fair bit of the cap and a visa spot. We are still champions fuck yeah because other score!!!!

What I meant was, he had decent game no doubt I was impressed for the first 20min but he lacks the finishing touch - don’t tell me he’s not earning much so it’s okay or needs more time. He’s just not taking the moments, we should be onto bigger things!

Edited by Mr MO

8 hours ago, Mr MO said:

He would still miss if he was on a million dollar a year. He would still command a fair bit of the cap and a visa spot. We are still champions fuck yeah because other score!!!!

What I meant was, he had decent game no doubt I was impressed for the first 20min but he lacks the finishing touch - don’t tell me he’s not earning much so it’s okay or needs more time. He’s just not taking the moments, we should be onto bigger things!

No what I mean is if we can resign him for 200k for next season I would 

2 hours ago, Missing_Moy said:

No what I mean is if we can resign him for 200k for next season I would 

I still wouldn't. I think his presence is a barrier to finding someone better. I don't mind him, I think if he'd scored goals early in his City career he could be on 10-20 by now, but he didn't and he isn't. Having him in the squad prevents the emergence of a youth player or a better visa. 

Edited by Tangerine
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Tangerine said:

I still wouldn't. I think his presence is a barrier to finding someone better. I don't mind him, I think if he'd scored goals early in his City career he could be on 10-20 by now, but he didn't and he isn't. Having him in the squad prevents the emergence of a youth player or a better visa. 

Well said. 

He was great last night minus the finishing, credit to him. I just can’t understand for the life of me that gets himself in such good positions every game for 3 years now and almost never manages to score.

• Like 1

Atkinson terrific in the first half but quiet in the second. Tilio got it for me, was instrumental in most attacks. Honourable mention to Berenguer and Galloway. Colakovski did well. Honestly I could give all players credit. There weren’t many, if any, poor performances. 

Edited by Harrison

7 minutes ago, Harrison said:

Atkinson terrific in the first half but quiet in the second. Tilio got it for me, was instrumental in most attacks and won the penalty. Honourable mention to Berenguer and Galloway. Colakovski did well. Honestly I could give all players credit. There weren’t many, if any, poor performances. 

I don’t disagree with your assessment of a Tilio but Luna won the pen.

• Thanks 1

Honourable mention to O'Neil. When we play Sydney it really is a battle of negating their two most vital players in Brattan and Ninkovic. Granted both weren't on for the whole time but past matches show these guys are the ones that control the tempo of the game. 

• Like 2