Melbourne Football

@ AAMI Park vs the Tards; Sun at 16.05 (4.05pm for youngsters)

mattyh001

10 minutes ago, Red or Dead said:

Half time 0-0
Shots: 2 - 13
On target: 1 - 4

Tilio shots: 5 On Target: 3

I hope we are going to take it easy on him as he’s bringing some excitement to the game. We seem to be perfectly fine with Jmacs poor conversion rate.

Edited by Mr MO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

I hope we are going to take it easy on him as he’s bringing some excitement to the game. We seem to be perfectly fine with Jmacs poor conversion rate.

I was actually emphasising how our 19 year old make-shift #9 has been better than 10 retards (Acton not included) combined :-D

Edited by Red or Dead
  • Like 2

Not to be too negative right after but I just can't help take in the fact we lost our previous game and bottled this one completely, not really the momentum we want going into finals. As much as losing or drawing next week would put victory bottom, I'd rather a win to change this sight downturn in results. 

Edited by n i k o
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Not to be too negative right after but I just can't help take in the fact we lost our previous game and bottled this one completely, not really the momentum we want going into finals. As much as losing or drawing next week would put victory bottom, I'd rather a win to change this sight downturn in results. 

We've essentially lost the spine of our team to Socceroos duty and I am losing faith that we are going to be able to squeak out two wins to win the dummy seat.

Especially up forward. We have no back up striker to replace jmac, and I just don't know how we're going to score.

Yeah, feels a bit like a loss but when you sit back, it doesn't take away from the amazing season we're having and just how shit the fukheads are. 

On the offside, when Foxtel finally showed the lines, it was only millimetres. Of more interest to me was the ball looked like it has already left our passing player's foot, by a good foot. 

• Like 1