Melbourne Football

City v. CCM, Saturday 22nd May, 7.10 p.m., AAMI Park

citymad

35 minutes ago, Jovan said:

How is my opinion straw man?

I'm saying that Joyce should be given zero credit for where we are. 

Nobody said he was responsible for our current performances or that anybody would want him back, you were straw manning.

Edited by Embee

Good to see no omissions from the squad. Would have to assume that means Rostyn is fine. Which is huge because he is crucial to the team even if he's started on the bench. 

Enjoy the day guys!! This is what we've all been waiting for! I'm working 9-7 today so it's gonna be the slowest shift of my life.

Also shout out to the guy walking around Braddon yesterday with a heart beanie. Love it! Been wearing my city scarf all week in Canberra where barely anyone watches the A league 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, citypool said:

Is it just me or is city premium on level one sold out?

probably

my mate who I gave my free guest pass to got placed dead centre in premium, 4th row from the front (two weeks after my partner and I had already confirmed our City Blue tickets on the wing lol)

Will not be there tonight due to be at my brother's wedding but what a night this is shaping up to be.

Can't believe that in all the long suffering years of being a heart/city supporter we'd ever be in this position. Kudos for all that have stayed through the hard times, I hope you all soak up a glorious 3-0 victory to the mighty city tonight, and have many, many beers to celebrate!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think we might a bang a few in tonight. Jmac on the score sheet, Tilio to get a couple assists and Cola to come off the bench to cause issues. Maybe even a cheeky headed goal from Good or clean strike from Metcalfe or Luna outside the box.

I'm going 5-0. 

12 minutes ago, HeartFc said:

I think we might a bang a few in tonight. Jmac on the score sheet, Tilio to get a couple assists and Cola to come off the bench to cause issues. Maybe even a cheeky headed goal from Good or clean strike from Metcalfe or Luna outside the box.

I'm going 5-0. 

I'm really nervous. The club is really pushing this "If we win..." stuff. I hope it doesn't backfire on us. Central Coast are quick and can hit us on the break.

• Like 1

Wow this thread is buzzing like no game day thread in 18 months. 

Can’t go tonight.  Working from home 80km away and don’t finish til 8.15pm. Much as I would love to be there, as a 10-year Heart/City Active member, I’m not sure anything would ever top seeing us thrash V*****y 7-0 the other week so I can’t really complain.  Anyway I’m keeping the boss happy in expectation of a Grand Final early cut/day off. SO…. who wants my Bay 16 Active bar code for tonight?   First in gets one seat in Active.  Free, obviously! Text me on 0415711967 to get the link and a screen shot of the bar code by return just in case you need both.  COME ON YOU CITY BOYS. 🤘

• Like 3

Will not be there tonight, devastated.

I hope everyone enjoys the night, it feels like it’ll be one of those nights that everyone will remember for life, drink it in if we win.

I still have my ticket and guest pass if anyone wanted any last minute tickets for anyone, I haven’t secured them just yet but can just send the screenshots of the tickets over once secured.

2 hours ago, jw1739 said:

I'm really nervous. The club is really pushing this "If we win..." stuff. I hope it doesn't backfire on us. Central Coast are quick and can hit us on the break.

TBF the Club should be advertising it because it’s a nice pull factor. Obviously they’re being conservative with it by using ‘if’ but that’s what they should be doing. We might actually get close to 10K and the more the merrier…if we do win the bloody thing!