• Jamie Maclaren
    • Craig Noone
    • Marco Tilio
    • Adrian Luna
    • Stefan Colacovski
    • Nuno Reis
    • Daniel Georgevski

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/05/21 at 06:00 AM

1 hour ago, CityBoyz said:

Florin was great should have had a goal expect for that stupendous save   but gave it to Goody 

Florin was trash, he went missing during the period when we needed him to step up. He only decided to play when Luna n Cola came on and those two n Tilio started taking Adelaide on.

I have said this repeatedly, Florin goes missing during tough moments/games. He needs to be fucked off asap.

The incident where he went down and just sat on the pitch watching Tilio fend off a player whilst waiting for Florin to get up so he had an option just typifies his whole time with us.

Edit: If you actually watch Florin for a solid 10 mins you will see that he just half assedly jogs every where and when he should be presenting to collect the ball from DM or CB he hides behind an opposition CM. Has zero hunger or desire.

Edited by malloy
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, malloy said:

Florin was trash, he went missing during the period when we needed him to step up. He only decided to play when Luna n Cola came on and those two n Tilio started taking Adelaide on.

I have said this repeatedly, Florin goes missing during tough moments/games. He needs to be fucked off asap.

The incident where he went down and just sat on the pitch watching Tilio fend off a player whilst waiting for Florin to get up so he had an option just typifies his whole time with us.

Edit: If you actually watch Florin for a solid 10 mins you will see that he just half assedly jogs every where and when he should be presenting to collect the ball from DM or CB he hides behind an opposition CM. Has zero hunger or desire.

Couldn't agree more.

My favourite was when Adam peacock was commentating about how much of a good game he had.

Christ the guy was invisible for 70 minutes of the game and only came good when we were on top!

Talk about being the definition of a downhill skier.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

Couldn't agree more.

My favourite was when Adam peacock was commentating about how much of a good game he had.

Christ the guy was invisible for 70 minutes of the game and only came good when we were on top!

Talk about being the definition of a downhill skier.

I’m not sure he’s a downhill skier but he is bloody random and given his class when on, it’s bloody frustrating.

Anyway, the voting on this one really reflects the game - with votes spread across most of the team. No one really stood out.