Melbourne Football

Rep system?

strider

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, strider said:

whats ya day job kent

I co-manage a camel farm down in South West Victoria. My role is basically domesticating the livestock and training them to be comfortable around the milking equipment and getting them to a stage where they'll let their milk down without a calf present. I go out into the Simpson desert a couple times a year as well whenever we want to add a few more numbers to the herd. The local governments consider them a pest and just let us take whatever we want.

We sell the milk for around $30 a litre to buyers in the middle east mainly. They can't get enough of the shit and are happy to buy as much as we can produce. We also sell to a few locals, one group makes into hand soaps and shit and a few families buy it because they think it cures their kids autism or some shit. 

It's all pretty dodgey atm though as the laws don't allow us to pasturise it ourselves and we can't officially sell it as something that can be consumed, once they fix that up we'll be able to step it up and make the huge coin. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

I co-manage a camel farm down in South West Victoria. My role is basically domesticating the livestock and training them to be comfortable around the milking equipment and getting them to a stage where they'll let their milk down without a calf present. I go out into the Simpson desert a couple times a year as well whenever we want to add a few more numbers to the herd. The local governments consider them a pest and just let us take whatever we want.

We sell the milk for around $30 a litre to buyers in the middle east mainly. They can't get enough of the shit and are happy to buy as much as we can produce. We also sell to a few locals, one group makes into hand soaps and shit and a few families buy it because they think it cures their kids autism or some shit. 

It's all pretty dodgey atm though as the laws don't allow us to pasturise it ourselves and we can't officially sell it as something that can be consumed, once they fix that up we'll be able to step it up and make the huge coin. 

How much does a camel cost to maintain?

I've been looking to get a camel for my kids ( i have 5) and was wondering what the maintenance on them is and if their appropriate domestic pets?

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

You got any fast ones?

Need an entrant for the camel races in Qld and NT.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jimmy said:

jimmy i think u and i both know i didnt read all that

• Like 2