Melbourne Football

Huh, there's a game tonight? Glory vs City 9:20PM @ NIB Stadium

haz

1.Tom GLOVER (gk), 2.Scott GALLOWAY, 3.Scott JAMIESON (c), 4.Nuno REIS, 5.Daniel GEORGIEVSKI, 7.Rostyn GRIFFITHS, 8.Aiden O’NEILL, 9.Jamie MACLAREN, 10.Florin BERENGUER-BOHRER, 11.Craig NOONE, 14.Naoki TSUBAKI, 15.Andrew NABBOUT, 17.Stefan COLAKOVSKI, 18.Connor METCALFE, 19.Ben GARUCCIO, 20.Adrian LUNA, 22.Curtis GOOD, 23.Marco TILIO, 33.Matthew SUTTON (gk), 43.Alec MILLS.

In: 4.Nuno REIS (returns from injury), 5.Daniel GEORGIEVSKI (promoted).

Out: Nil.

1 hour ago, bt50 said:

Perth always makes me nervous, but i go into this pretty confident.
I think win this and the plate is ours. 

My thoughts exactly. 

Worth noting we have one game out of Melbourne after this (in Brisbane) 

Not having to travel much after this is going to help massively 

I'm worried as always with Perth as they have one of the most talented squads in the league but equally, I'm confident because Richard Garcia is their manager and he's taken them backwards this season. 

Bit of a banana peel game but as @bt50 said, we win this and we're probably going to win the plate - barring a monumental collapse.

38 minutes ago, Missing_Moy said:

The Perth retirement club have some talent but I feel we should trouble them with our press! 

Perth look good on paper but their form has been terrible. 

This is the sort of game Champion sides just win and anything else would be very poor.

0-2.

• Like 1

Looks like the weather will be pretty good if not slightly warm and humid after the thunderstorm there today.

7 PM5/5

34.svg
18°
RealFeel® 17°
rain drop12%

Mostly clear

Air QualityExcellent

WindWNW 11 km/h

Wind Gusts17 km/h

Humidity82%

Indoor Humidity74% (Slightly Humid)

Dew Point15°

2 hours ago, Nate said:

I'm worried as always with Perth as they have one of the most talented squads in the league but equally, I'm confident because Richard Garcia is their manager and he's taken them backwards this season. 

Bit of a banana peel game but as @bt50 said, we win this and we're probably going to win the plate - barring a monumental collapse.

Pretty much where I sit tbh.

It hasn't garnered much coverage because of the struggles of Brebner and Robinson, but Garcia has absolutely tanked a quality (but old) list. Not sure he was the right choice to take over a dressing room full of such strong and combustible personalities, wouldn't be surprised if he's lost them already.