Melbourne Football

Mr Patrick Kisnorbo: An Apology

CityWildcat

Before the start of the current season,  I did infer both here and on other media that the then recently appointed coach of Melbourne City FC, Mr Patrick Kisnorbo, may not be properly equipped for the job and was in fact almost certain to fail in light of the miraculous rebirth of the team on the pitch, masterminded by Mr Erick Mombaerts, who departed the club last year.

I am now prepared to place on the record the disturbing fact that I did repeat these unsavoury allegations publicly, after Melbourne City FC made a modest beginning to this season.  But I can also now, with hindsight, admit that my accusations had no basis in fact.

I therefore wish to make an unreserved apology to Mr Kisnorbo, his family,, the entire Melbourne City FC playing squad, the employees of Melbourne City FC, and indeed my fellow supporters, many of whom go back to the Melbourne Heart FC days watching Mr Kisnorbo on the pitch, as I do myself.

It is now clear to me that these claims and insinuations by myself were almost malicious in their ignorance and i withdraw them completely.

I would like to take this opportunity to not only clear the air and wish Mr Kisnorbo all the very best for a long and sucessful career in his current appointment, but also to thank  him most profusely for twice in recent weeks sticking it right up the arse of Mr Grant Brebner (RIP),  his talentless rabble of a squad, and the rapidly and quite hilariously declining numbers of the MVFC supporter-base faithless.  And to that latter group, I do most sincerely say:  welcome to our last decade and suck it right up, you fickle motherfuckers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CityWildcat said:

Before the start of the current season,  I did infer both here and on other media that the then recently appointed coach of Melbourne City FC, Mr Patrick Kisnorbo, may not be properly equipped for the job and was in fact almost certain to fail in light of the miraculous rebirth of the team on the pitch, masterminded by Mr Erick Mombaerts, who departed the club last year.

I am now prepared to place on the record the disturbing fact that I did repeat these unsavoury allegations publicly, after Melbourne City FC made a modest beginning to this season.  But I can also now, with hindsight, admit that my accusations had no basis in fact.

I therefore wish to make an unreserved apology to Mr Kisnorbo, his family,, the entire Melbourne City FC playing squad, the employees of Melbourne City FC, and indeed my fellow supporters, many of whom go back to the Melbourne Heart FC days watching Mr Kisnorbo on the pitch, as I do myself.

It is now clear to me that these claims and insinuations by myself were almost malicious in their ignorance and i withdraw them completely.

I would like to take this opportunity to not only clear the air and wish Mr Kisnorbo all the very best for a long and sucessful career in his current appointment, but also to thank  him most profusely for twice in recent weeks sticking it right up the arse of Mr Grant Brebner (RIP),  his talentless rabble of a squad, and the rapidly and quite hilariously declining numbers of the MVFC supporter-base faithless.  And to that latter group, I do most sincerely say:  welcome to our last decade and suck it right up, you fickle motherfuckers.

I join in your apology.

On 18/04/2021 at 4:16 PM, CityWildcat said:

I was never in the 'sack him' camp. I did express concerns, and much the same as wildcat I would like to go on the record say these concerns were unwarranted 

Edited by KSK_47