Melbourne Football

Bullshit Watch

hedaik

I also had Redderz, Hoff, Williams, Germano (injury replacement) gone.

You said they were told to find other clubs or they'll be bench players. No way for anybody to prove whether thats correct or not, if Redmayne had have stayed then you would have also been correct.  Im not including 'maybes' or 'mights' for this reason. 

Edited by hedaik

Is it just me or is the green very bright? I'm also gunna come out swinging and ask you also put Sorensen to sign under mine.

What did you want to claim, that hes cycling around the US or you saw a photo of him? (or that hes going to sign?)

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=7&ved=0CCIQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.a-league.com.au%2Farticle%2Fpre-season-preparations-to-begin-on-6-july%2Fd04scxqm6nh21i43ymlourdos&ei=16CIVcfGHc_-8QWV3YOwAQ&usg=AFQjCNGLJlHK-q2X4m3jD_Z9DpBwUP8-IA&sig2=t2p5WV_Wq5C7MdFmV0aEkw

No it's not yet, but I think this is enough don't you? I can't see City flying out of Gold Coast to play us behind closed doors and Adelaide flying to them. Anyway I'll just wait till all mine turn green.

same thing regarding the NT Adl game, was on twitter weeks before 

10/10 Thread! 

• Like 1

same thing regarding the NT Adl game, was on twitter weeks before 

10/10 Thread! 

Cheers, removed the NT game from Info@VW's achievements as I found an announcement a week before his post.

Will leave the Gold Coast one up as the match is not 100% confirmed, but it probably deserves an army green text rather than fluro green if it comes true. 

I just posted what the Assistant coach told me, as I said by season start all will be correct. Now if you want to say it's old news, show me a post on this forum of someone mentioning we are playing Adelaide in NT and City are going to play is on the Gold Coast behind closed doors. 

I just posted what the Assistant coach told me, as I said by season start all will be correct. Now if you want to say it's old news, show me a post on this forum of someone mentioning we are playing Adelaide in NT and City are going to play is on the Gold Coast behind closed doors. 

This is about people who claim to have inside information, not who is the first to post information on the forum that is already released to the public. 

The Adelaide NT match was made public on the site below 7 days before your post

http://www.australiasoutback.com/en/darwin-and-surrounds/events/adelaide-united-v-melbourne-city

• Like 1

So tap ins are ok?

Eg we all knew Gameiro  was signed for ages, before any "predictions". 

Franjic was hardly a secret either but I'd be willing to pay it as I think some of the predictions were quite early, and it wasn't as clear cut. 

Edited by Tesla

So tap ins are ok?

Eg we all knew Gameiro  was signed for ages, before any "predictions" 

Hard to draw the line though between what should and shouldn't count. Lucas Neill could have been counted as a tap-in.

Plus I cant be bothered arguing and my criteria will probably change daily so figure I'll just throw everything in. 

• Like 1

So tap ins are ok?

Eg we all knew Gameiro  was signed for ages, before any "predictions" 

Hard to draw the line though between what should and shouldn't count. Lucas Neill could have been counted as a tap-in.

Plus I cant be bothered arguing and my criteria will probably change daily so figure I'll just throw everything in. 

I think what you've done is fine. You're just listing it all. May be worth listing the date alongside it though. 

My point is more that the number of correct rumours is not necessarily the measure of most inside knowledge. 

I like this.

However, some of us know people who know people who work with or at City, so a lot of it could be a case of Chinese whispers.

"We are looking at McLaren"
"We are scouting McLaren"
"We are talking to McLaren"
"We are signing McLaren" etc etc

Ps. Novillo signed thats 2/3 cheers m8