• Andrew Nabbout
    • Jamie Maclaren
    • Craig Noone
    • Ben Garuccio
    • Marco Tilio
    • Taras Gomukla
    • Naoki Tsubaki

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/03/21 at 05:00 AM

39 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

I’m not sure what I was thinking, but I voted for Flo as I thought he was great. (Tired, been a long tough day) anyway id change it but I see No one is going to win anyway so no worries.

No nothing wrong with that, very underrated tonight as he wasn’t alway immediately involved. I had him on my mind but can’t get passed 2 goals and 1 assist.

Edited by Mr MO
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr MO said:

No nothing wrong with that, very underrated tonight as he wasn’t alway immediately involved. I had him on my mind but can’t get passed 2 goals and 1 assist.

Yeah he was as far as I got when I went through the team from the back.

What I should have said was:

”No one was better than Flo”

• Like 1

I found this actually not as easy as it seemed. Pretty obviously Noone is in everyone's minds, but I feel that our run of success is built very solidly on the defence, which is giving the forwards the opportunities to impress - and miss a couple of sitters along the way. Good and Griffiths have been particularly impressive.

What I like most of all is that we are not sitting back after we've scored these days - the aim seems to be hit the opposition with a second goal before they have resettled - last night even one-two-three but for that (very) tight offside VAR call.

Noone hasn't got the pace to beat his man any more, and needs plenty of space to work in, but two goals and an assist means he gets the money over Curtis Good for me.

51 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

I found this actually not as easy as it seemed. Pretty obviously Noone is in everyone's minds, but I feel that our run of success is built very solidly on the defence, which is giving the forwards the opportunities to impress - and miss a couple of sitters along the way. Good and Griffiths have been particularly impressive.

What I like most of all is that we are not sitting back after we've scored these days - the aim seems to be hit the opposition with a second goal before they have resettled - last night even one-two-three but for that (very) tight offside VAR call.

Noone hasn't got the pace to beat his man any more, and needs plenty of space to work in, but two goals and an assist means he gets the money over Curtis Good for me.

It’s the drive to score a second and third what impresses me most. We seemed more hungry to score more goals than to actually equalise - I guess the boys smelled blood.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

It’s the drive to score a second and third what impresses me most. We seemed more hungry to score more goals than to actually equalise - I guess the boys smelled blood.

That domination mentality is exactly what we need to be fostering. The belief that we can destroy any team in front of us will carry us a long, long way. The mental battle has always been a tricky one for us. Soft underbelly and all that.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Harrison said:

That domination mentality is exactly what we need to be fostering. The belief that we can destroy any team in front of us will carry us a long, long way. The mental battle has always been a tricky one for us. Soft underbelly and all that.

Getting off topic a bit, but I'm more excited about City now than I have been for 3-4 seasons. Actually out of my seat on one occasion last night (the disallowed goal.) I feel the vibe is coming back around the ground.

9 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Getting off topic a bit, but I'm more excited about City now than I have been for 3-4 seasons. Actually out of my seat on one occasion last night (the disallowed goal.) I feel the vibe is coming back around the ground.

Reason =Winning.

But fully agree.

16 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Atmosphere last night was great. And yes, winning. Suspect we'll pack the away end on Thursday and make quite a racket...