Melbourne Football

2015-16 Kits.

Dylan

Is it my imagination or are the sponsors' names getting bigger season by season? On some jerseys it's had to know whether the team is playing for the club or the sponsor...

I know! I got really excited a few seasons back when both Celtic and Rangers released kits with a small Tennent's sponsor on them. I thought we were heading into a brave new era of classy, elegant kits where sponsorship was to be a subtle touch, carefully placed so the design is not disturbed. Oh boy was I wrong!

GlasgowRangers.jpeg celtic-104233.jpg

Re-post of Leeds

They will be rocking out an all white kit with blue trimming which does look really interesting. Some say the reason that they don't have a shirt sponsor is because the owner is in a dispute with some insurance company (supposedly contracted to sponsor the club's shirt if i'm not wrong)

11742904_519080114910171_456250253064125

Edited by Young Polak

I just don't like the way the trend is also to have a bigger and bigger background to the shirt logo. In the Norwich example above, the yellow background to the logo could be reduced both horizontally and vertically. Just look at our NPL jersey as an example, where the white background to the "Axia" logo doesn't actually need to be there are all.

I just like my club to play in its colours...

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...