Melbourne Football

Wwe/tna/wrestling ( contains spoilers )

BeardedHeart

• 4 weeks later...

Hey dudes, it's all scripted ay. 

I mean, it's all fake. 

So you don't watch scripted Television shows/Movies? Seriously always bugged me when people would say this to me and then go and watch 10 episodes of Breaking Bad lol.

In fact, Wrestling it more real than anything you watch on TV. There is legit beef, politics etc. behind closed doors, they genuinely get hurt and they regularly break through the 4th wall which is more than you could say for anything else on TV atm.

Edited by MaliMate

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Its been such a dry and unbearable period of pg wrestling but having seen the inclusion of aj styles and the growing quality of nxt, i have faith that wrestling would once again be entertaining in the future

About 75% of the main roster is still pretty boring and the bookings are pretty terrible. But i will see what it will be like in a year or two

Edited by Young Polak

• 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, BeardedHeart said:

What was everyones thoughts on WM and post RAW?

some results not going the way most would've thought (ryder,corbin,kalisto)
horrible booking for the main event and can we stop with the rock doing promos at wrestlemania ffs

not really anything big happened on raw

23 minutes ago, Thrillhouse said:

some results not going the way most would've thought (ryder,corbin,kalisto)
horrible booking for the main event and can we stop with the rock doing promos at wrestlemania ffs

not really anything big happened on raw

I didn't think it was as bad as people have been saying i enjoyed it.

I like the HIAC match and the only thing i didn't enjoy was the Main Event

As for RAW i enjoyed it and was great to see Enzo Amore and Big Cass debut but where the hell was Camilla

I cant wait for Bulletclub to show up which i think they might do at Payback

1 hour ago, BeardedHeart said:

What was everyones thoughts on WM and post RAW?

Booking for WM was terrible. Lesnar vs Ambrose match was so disappointing and the main event was so boring and didn't even lead to any swerves to make it interesting. Was just funny to hear the boos for Reigns lol. I thought the womens' match was best of the night but thought Charlotte should have lost the title. 

Post WM RAW was brilliant cos of the crowd. More boos for Roman, I loved the pops for KO and Sami Zayn especially the way they sang Zayn's entrance song haha. Not to mention Cesaro's pop for returning. Enzo and Cass' appearance was also awesome.

Am happy that AJ Styles won, tbf I wouldn't have minded any of them winning. Such an amazing fatal 4 way match. 

Not sure if they'll turn Reigns completely heel but it won't change how boring he is. Compared to the wrestlers in the no. 1 contenders' match, his talent is way below their levels. Just imagine him in a match like that, he wouldn't fit in whatsoever.

Edited by hakz7

• 3 months later...
41 minutes ago, Thrillhouse said:

am i the only one that couldn't give a shit about ambrose?

They ruined his momentum at the start of the year. Was obviously more over than Reigns but Vince wasn't gonna change his mind about the main event of WM. Then losing to Brock in a terribly short match was also pointless for Ambrose's stock. Then he got quite bland and repetitive but he can cut great promos when needed, including the one with Rollins and Reigns before MITB and especially the one with Rollins right before Battleground.

I still think he'd be a better heel because of his personality and if you watch his promos in his indy days, they were always sadistic so he'd be more interesting if he does turn heel.

Edited by hakz7