Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HeartFc said:

TTDIM: Facebook stalking a shanky bitch only to see her friends list full of hotter skankier bitches.

Yeah but then you start delving into people with her surname and see her disappointed parents, innocent siblings and grandparents struggling to make ends meet while their ganga of a granddaughter launches herself at the sight of cock daily.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

Yeah but then you start delving into people with her surname and see her disappointed parents, innocent siblings and grandparents struggling to make ends meet while their ganga of a granddaughter launches herself at the sight of cock daily.

Ah my favourite word

• Like 1

My Scale of Skankiness (Unskank to most skank)

1 - Bread Strick: Fridgit, About a 6/10. Dont bother

2 - Curious Teenager: Full of Hormones, good for a suck but will stop after she gets bullied on Facebook (PS. not for men over 20)

3 - Hordor Goblin: Ugly girl 4/10, very horny because they are afraid of missing out. Approach with caution, take the risk only with Blue Balls

4 - Closet Slut: (My favourite) Various scales 6-10/10, seems like an innocent girl in person and on social media, but in the sheets she will lick your arse or get the boys to form a train on her. People dont know about her skankiness until they know her personaly, therefore less competition for you.

5 -Slut: Typical slut, you can find these girls from their social media, they like a good root but nothing too kinky.

6 - Ganga: Love the cock, all they think about, usually a solid 6 or 7/10. Will take it in the arse and then after you go home, will go out to town and take it in there again .

7 - Crack Whore: Will shit on your face if you buy her crack. DO AVOID

Please add more or supply your opinions.

Edited by haz
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, haz said:

Trying to think of a joke where her 'Gaza Strip' has been invaded a number of times or how many men claim to own it, etc etc. But dont have enough knowledge about the conflict to make a joke about it :(

I wondered what the "Palestinian movement" actually is...

• Like 1