Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

1 minute ago, Tesla said:

No free market to build a desal plant and government too busy being racist to build a desal plant. 

It was a joke but yea. I was there for the world cup. Shouldnt have taken a 10 minutes shower.... its all my fault

1 hour ago, Tesla said:

No free market to build a desal plant and government too busy being racist to build a desal plant. 

South Africa in general has gone to shit in the past two decades. Hopefully with Zuma out things will get better for South Africa. But for Cape Town it's too little too late.

Edited by Forever City

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, haz said:

You probably did but didn't know it as you weren't as 'progressive' as the kids coming up these days 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, haz said:

TTDIM: A man competing as a woman in weight lifting (!), having to drop-out of the Comm Games due to injury.    KARMA

IMO this crap has gone on long enough. It annoys me when the articles refer to him as "her" and "she" when he is no such thing. Social engineering gone bananas.

1 minute ago, jw1739 said:

IMO this crap has gone on long enough. It annoys me when the articles refer to him as "her" and "she" when he is no such thing. Social engineering gone bananas.

I make sure I say it in terms of what their dna is.... im going to get destroyed one day from it. But this will be my face

image.jpeg.99690502b9e0d7aaba9cd63059b36470.jpeg

On 09/04/2018 at 5:21 PM, haz said:

TTDIM: A man competing as a woman in weight lifting (!), having to drop-out of the Comm Games due to injury.    KARMA

Why have women’s sport at all? 

(If you’re going to allow men to compete in it)

Edited by Shahanga
Clarify, in case anyone missed my point

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

The season is over, when is Simpsons only week?

After the GF, when we are most depressed.

I think it will be easier to do it as a single thread rather then the whole forum. I'll sus some rules. People who want to participate will have have a 3 strike rule, if they don't post Simpsons related content they're out

• Like 2

9 hours ago, haz said:

After the GF, when we are most depressed.

I think it will be easier to do it as a single thread rather then the whole forum. I'll sus some rules. People who want to participate will have have a 3 strike rule, if they don't post Simpsons related content they're out

Whole forum please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TTDIM: When Coles fuck up 3 bags in your click & collect order and give you some shit far better in 1 of the bags than you had ordered. So you take back the 2 shit bags, keep the good bag, get your missing bags and they praise you for your honesty.