Melbourne Football

WSW vs Melbourne City Friday 7:40 3rd April

Baka1

With Brisbane smashing CCM, we need to get something out of tonight's game. Simply so that we can go forward with confidence into the last 3 games.

It sounds as if the team is more or less going to pick itself. The question is do we risk Mooy from the start or have him on the bench.

With Saf out, then the back four will be the same so we need to ensure we get the right formation ahead of them.

I have my doubts about playing Paartalu, but do expect him to start. If this is the case and they decide to have Mooy on the bench, then I would go with Germano and Murdocca to play alongside Erik.

I would prefer Mooy to start, but his preparation for this game is far from ideal.

I would go with a front three of Novillo, Koren and Williams

I would prefer to keep Kennedy on the bench and bring him on against tiring legs. However, I do expect him to start.

So this is who I believe JVS will pick:

Tando

Retre

Jaliens

Paddy

Clisby

Paartalu

Germano

Mooy

Koren

Kennedy

Novillo

Subs:

Redmayne

Hoffman

Murdocca

Williams

Ramsay

This wouldn't be my choice, but it is what I expect to happen.

• Like 1

Melling's "3 week injury" has now lasted 6 weeks...

What did I say?

3 weeks at Latrobe is called "a Germano"

I agree that the lack of definitive information on our players is frustrating, indeed annoying. But given that we're going to finish almost certainly 6th or 7th I'd rather Melling make a complete recovery for next season than be rushed back into the side before he's really ready. 

I'm not confident about this match tonight at all. We have to take at least one point, and the question is have we got the bottle to do that?

With Brisbane smashing CCM, we need to get something out of tonight's game. Simply so that we can go forward with confidence into the last 3 games.

It sounds as if the team is more or less going to pick itself. The question is do we risk Mooy from the start or have him on the bench.

With Saf out, then the back four will be the same so we need to ensure we get the right formation ahead of them.

I have my doubts about playing Paartalu, but do expect him to start. If this is the case and they decide to have Mooy on the bench, then I would go with Germano and Murdocca to play alongside Erik.

I would prefer Mooy to start, but his preparation for this game is far from ideal.

I would prefer to keep Kennedy on the bench and bring him on against tiring legs. However, I do expect him to start.

Tando

Retre

Jaliens

Paddy

Clisby

Paartalu

Germano

Mooy

Koren

Kennedy

Novillo

Subs:

Redmayne

Hoffman

Murdocca

Williams

Ramsay

Your team was spot on. Duga for Hoff on the bench but otherwise 100%.

Sign him up.

Tando

Retre

Jaliens

Paddy

Clisby

Paartalu

Germano

Mooy

Koren

Kennedy

Novillo

Subs:

Redmayne

Hoffman

Murdocca

Williams

Ramsay

Your team was spot on. Duga for Hoff on the bench but otherwise 100%.

Sign him up.

lol just thinking like JVS