• Jamie Maclaren
    • Craig Noone
    • Stefan Colacovski
    • Ben Garuccio
    • Marco Tilio
    • Naoki Tsubaki
    • Taras Gomukla

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/21 at 08:00 AM

16 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

Yes, we could pick half a dozen. But for me tonight, Nabbout. At his best tonight, an absolute monster. 

Interestingly mentioned in the post game interview that his body strength and explosiveness is at another level this year, much better than previous years. Thanks to the Melbourne City staff....

• Like 1

Could have voted for Griffiths, Good, Metcalfe, Maclaren, Berenguer or Atkinson honestly as they were all outstanding but ultimately, it had to be Nabbout.

Endless drive, pace and energy throughout - he totally personified the relentless mindset we set out and inflicted upon the hapless Victory side, especially in that second half. Probably the best individual performance by a player I can recall since the golden days of Mooy and Fornaroli.

2 minutes ago, Nate said:

Could have voted for Griffiths, Good, Metcalfe, Maclaren, Berenguer or Atkinson honestly as they were all outstanding but ultimately, it had to be Nabbout.

Endless drive, pace and energy throughout - he totally personified the relentless mindset we set out and inflicted upon the hapless Victory side, especially in that second half. Probably the best individual performance by a player I can recall since the golden days of Mooy and Fornaroli.

He's got nothing on Wales... 😏

Nah seriously he is a tank and adds a lot to our dynamic when attacking goal! Plus he caused a couple of great turnovers which is rare for a winger to be capable of defending too! 

I think it's Metcalfe for me - this is more the role he seemed to play in the youth team when he had Najjar and Najjarine around him, wingers bombing on, a centre forward who wanted to come get the ball (which I've literally never seen from Macca until these past two games) and let him get past. Really looked the good last night.