Melbourne Football

Harry Novillo (gone)

n i k o

He had a bit of flair and looked willing to take people on. Could be a good pick-up. He just needs to not fall for the trap of thinking because it’s the A-League he can take on 3-4 players after beating 1 or 2. There was a bit of that on Sunday.

I was hesitant to say anything until i'd seen him start, but now that he has....

Sign him the fuck up!!!

I was watching him thinking this bloke is actually at a higher level than the A League. Plays like a confident footballer playing in Europe.

Imagine a full pre season under his belt.

I was hesitant to say anything until i'd seen him start, but now that he has....

Sign him the fuck up!!!

I was watching him thinking this bloke is actually at a higher level than the A League. Plays like a confident footballer playing in Europe.

Imagine a full pre season under his belt.

well under JVS that would be a detriment not an advantage.

• Like 1

If Wednesday night is a snapshot of the next 8 games, i would seriously consider giving this guy the marquee spot for next season. Reckon he has the X factor to be a game breaker.

They can then arrange something with Koren to be just a Visa player. Wouldn't get rid of him just yet, as i believe he will be better under a new manager.

Has done more than any of our wingers have in our history. Positive with the ball, attacks the goal, confident, beats the defenders. Yes he missed three shots early but he got into those positions due to his own desire and skill.

Thankfully got the goal to cap off a (IMO) Man of the Match performance and has been more valuable than Koren and dare I say; more effective than Villa.

Sign him permanently.

Has done more than any of our wingers have in our history. Positive with the ball, attacks the goal, confident, beats the defenders. Yes he missed three shots early but he got into those positions due to his own desire and skill.

Thankfully got the goal to cap off a (IMO) Man of the Match performance and has been more valuable than Koren and dare I say; more effective than Villa.

Sign him permanently.

Lol relax he played well, has passion, but only his third game. Keep in mind koren 3 goals, villa 2 goals.

You have to remember he stays down for a reason, unlike the players here who are uneducated to the mental tactics to the game. You may think that that isn't the Australian way of playing but I don't care what he does tbh, as long as he keeps performing like he did last night.

• Like 1

Still haven't made up my mind about him. Ok he's better than Ramsay & Duga I get that, but whether he's a "take the league by storm" winger is not clear. His faking injuries gives me the shits though. Makes him look like he has the mental and physical capacity of a 10 year old. I don't care if he thinks its tactical.

Edited by Shahanga

Still haven't made up my mind about him. Ok he's better than Ramsay & Duga I get that, but whether he's a "take the league by storm" winger is not clear. His faking injuries gives me the shits though. Makes him look like he has the mental and physical capacity of a 10 year old. I don't care if he thinks its tactical.

Tend to agree. Too early to assess his full capabilities. Strikes me as a bit of a Williams-type player - needs a bit of room in which to work, and he's not getting it while our transition through midfield is so slow. On the injury issue, yes, the theatricals are a bit much, but I think he's got a bit of a niggling problem with his right foot that he keeps aggravating. I thought he stepped on the ball on the first occasion, but not sure about the second.