Melbourne Football

Food

Tesla

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So there's an actual link between breaky and a slow start to the day? That's umm..pretty counter productive.

How is it counter productive? Look at it from a evolutionary perspective, if you had to go out and hunt for food, the most important and physically challenging task of every day, would you be doing it before or after you have eaten? Obviously before. So why would evolution have lead to you being more energetic after you have eaten? It hasnt.

IMO its not specifically breakfast that makes you tired, its eating in general.

Also a lot of people claim to feel hungry again right after breakfast specifically, and I have read an interesting theory which would explain it (due to how various hormones react) but cbf posting. Would also go along with my theory that your body isnt designed to eat breakfast as feeling hungry when you dont need to eat doesnt maximise your chance of survival so you wouldnt have evolved like that. Just another thing to consider.

Besides all that, the most important point is, who can be fucked eating in the morning? Means you have to wake up 15 minutes earlier, DO NOT WANT.

^Here comes the Bro-Science.^

It is broscience, in other words its anecdotal evidence rather than having been scientifically proven yet.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know any good places in the city you can buy lunch + a drink for <$10. Used to know a few places but everything has got more expensive/changed. Bonus points if it's near Melb Central or Southern Cross.

Also, keen to go back to that Mongolian place we went to before the last home game last year. Anyone else want to go before a match or something one day?

Anyone know any good places in the city you can buy lunch + a drink for <$10. Used to know a few places but everything has got more expensive/changed.

Asian place in the Port Phillip arcade opposite Flinders St station. Decent serving of whatever you fancy for around $6-10. Cans of drink are $1.80 from memory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

everyone needs to have refrigerated oreos.

did it last night - me as a bright spark thought to microwave them which was retarded, but I then recalled refrigerated kit kats being great so I tried it with Oreos. worked awesomely.

In for results.

Microwave bit reminded me on pop-tarts for some reason. Thread needs more pop-tarts talk.

Pop-tarts, discuss.

In for results.

Microwave bit reminded me on pop-tarts for some reason. Thread needs more pop-tarts talk.

Pop-tarts, discuss.

They were more or less a failure when tired on the Australian Markets, hence why they have been relegated to "Original Lolly Stores”.

If I was going to eat Breakfast at all, and a Sugar Breakfast at that I would be heading towards Frosties instead myself.

They were more or less a failure when tired on the Australian Markets, hence why they have been relegated to "Original Lolly Stores”.

If I was going to eat Breakfast at all, and a Sugar Breakfast at that I would be heading towards Frosties instead myself.

Pop-tarts are a anytime food.