Melbourne Football

Food

Tesla

The McDouble was godly, because it was like the same price as a cheeseburger, but had 2 pieces of meat. But then they stopped selling it.

This $2 Double Cheesburger ups the cheap burger stakes further and will be a more than adequate replacement for the mcDouble.

Honestly, I often didnt know what to order after McDouble disappeared.

Until that unbelievably cheap menu came out, I would still ask for a McDouble in the hope that one day I would find a maccas that sold them. Those things were incredible.

Yeah maccas near me were still selling them till recently, the CBD ones stopped selling them ages ago. Towards the end, when I ordered a mcDouble at the maccas near me they were putting them down as "double beef and cheese" instead of mcdouble, which makes me wonder what would happen if I ordered a "double beef and cheese". It doesnt matter now, double cheeseburgers are the go.

I am in search of three simple meals that a retard can cook, and that don't cost a fuckton to buy the ingredients. Sick of living off baked beans and mi goreng, and mince can be a bit dear, so I'm hesitant in making pasta.

In desperate need of incredibly cheap, but delicious (and healthy) meals. Large quantities are a bonus, I'm shrinking away here. I don't know what's sadder, my lack of funds, or the loss of my precious gainz.

Can I just emphasize how fucking poor I am currently. Seriously, have no cash. None. Whatsoever.

ps. I'm broke.

I am in search of three simple meals that a retard can cook, and that don't cost a fuckton to buy the ingredients. Sick of living off baked beans and mi goreng, and mince can be a bit dear, so I'm hesitant in making pasta.

In desperate need of incredibly cheap, but delicious (and healthy) meals. Large quantities are a bonus, I'm shrinking away here. I don't know what's sadder, my lack of funds, or the loss of my precious gainz.

Can I just emphasize how fucking poor I am currently. Seriously, have no cash. None. Whatsoever.

ps. I'm broke.

Strong financial situation.

Strong cutting diet.

tuna?

potatoes?

bread?

get a job?

Pasta with fetta cheese. Srs.

Edited by Tesla

• 2 weeks later...

ps. I'm broke.

eggs with bread. too easy.

If you plan on travelling to the UK, I assume that you will more than likely want to watch some football while you are over there too. But before you fork over you hard earned pounds on a ticket to watch a local non league team, be sure to do some research on the most important part of the club... the chips!!!

Dont get caught out eating soggy, reheated rubbish from Tesco passed off a gourmet wedges! See if its worth making the five minute stroll to your local park before hand!

tumblr_m136cnYkUM1r9lcdvo1_500.jpg

http://nonleaguechips.tumblr.com/

Edited by KSK_47

ps. I'm broke.

I've been down this road before, living off fuck all and eating rissoles on toast nearly every day. If you're a fan of chicken & corn soup, here's the tightarses guide to making it:

1 Can Creamed Corn, 1 Pack Chicken Noodle Soup, 1 egg, Milk.

Put corn in saucepan & fill empty can 2/3 times with water and add to corn. Bring to boil. Add Chicken Noodle Soup Mix and simmer for 5-7 mins. Mix egg & slurp of milk in empty can and stir through soup. Add salt & Pepper to taste.

Piss easy pot of soup for about $2

• Like 1

What do you Kent's eat for breakfast? I'm talking about every morning. Not the occasional weekend breakfast fit for a king eating a 6 emu egg omelette with tiger shark bacon etc.

Each morning I have cereal (currently Aldi rice bubbles) then two slices of toast with marg and Vegemite. Can't forget my large glass of apple and black currant juice.

Spud Bar?

Overpriced as fuark when you take the price of ingredients into context, but so worth it.

Weis Mango Sorbet?

Bakers Delight Bacon and Cheese roll?

Calamari Salad?

Succotash?

Fantastic Beef Noodles?

Rolo, Rolo Icecream, Rolo yoghurt?

Suki Don from your local Japhouse.

Schnitzel Sangers.

Chocolate scrolls.

Naan bread.

KFC potato and gravy.

Pork belly roast.

Kipfler potatoes.

Tuna mornay.

Need I say more?

Hungry Jacks new Swiss Avocado Tendercrisp, one of the best burgers I've ever eaten. All burgers need whole grain mustard.

Our famous TenderCrisp chicken comes with a Californian twist. We’ve combined a succulent 100% chicken breast patty, Swiss cheese, avocado, oak blend lettuce, tomato, Spanish onion, aioli, whole grain mustard and tomato relish on top of a corn dusted bun

Rolo, Rolo Icecream, Rolo yoghurt?

If you are talking about the Rolo Chocolate, it is the best chocolate out there.

Hungry Jacks new Swiss Avocado Tendercrisp, one of the best burgers I've ever eaten. All burgers need whole grain mustard.

There chicken used to be better, to me it's not as crispy as it used to be, taste's like it's just been heated up in a microwave.

Kirks Portello.

Home made chickne soup with the usual bits.

Chicken, lettuce and cheese toasted sangers.

Kebabi with extra onion and garlic sauce.

Little sisters fundraising Cadbury chocolates.

Green Twisties.

Old 'Pub Squash', before they included washing detergent in place of actual Lemons.

Weis Mango sorbet.

Cut up green apples and grapes.

Triple Decker nutella sangers.

Chicken schnitzel.

I should be so overweight. Love my god like metabolism, legit can't put on any mass/weight. When this changes, I'm fucked.